FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
Just watching free practice 1 & 2 and couldn't help but wonder if the Mercedes, as brilliantly packaged as it is, may have a weakness in warmer temperatures. Perhaps I'm just hoping for a chink in their armour, but the gap to Ferrari wasn't as huge as I was expecting and Lewis was far from happy with problems in both sessions.

Will Malaysia 2015 be Mercedes Canada 2014? :twisted:
By Jamie
Just watching free practice 1 & 2 and couldn't help but wonder if the Mercedes, as brilliantly packaged as it is, may have a weakness in warmer temperatures. Perhaps I'm just hoping for a chink in their armour, but the gap to Ferrari wasn't as huge as I was expecting and Lewis was far from happy with problems in both sessions.

Will Malaysia 2015 be Mercedes Canada 2014? :twisted:

This has been mentioned a few times today to which i do question if there 'tight' package may restrict cooling/air flow....
But then again FP2 he did walk all over the pack......
By Stephen

When it worked! ;)

Hamilton is an absolutely machine right now, I wouldn't bet against him posting fastest times if he were in a McLaren!
By Jamie

When it worked! ;)

Hamilton is an absolutely machine right now, I wouldn't bet against him posting fastest times if he were in a McLaren!

He is just ridiculous if you ask me, I do hope we have more of a tussle this weekend for #1 :(
By sagi58
...Hamilton is an absolutely machine right now, I wouldn't bet against him posting fastest times if he were in a McLaren!

How's Alonso doing?
By sagi58
Is that expected of Alonso, considering the calibre of driver he is? :confused:

Button is also a World Champion. :D

Yup!! :thumbup:
And, Alonso is a double world champion, no? :P

See our F1 related articles too!