FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Thanks Mr. BOSSMAN! Hopefully some members remember me ;)

Hello, welcome back. You left shortly after I joined. So I still remember you :wink:

Nice to meet you sir :wavey:

Pleasure! :drink:
Alright, enough with the niceties, don't you know that there is an F1 race happening this weekend! LET'S TALK F1!

Bottas is back, Alonso is back... will McLaren actually manage to finish in the top ten, will Honda turn up the wick or trundle along at the back.

Hamilton or Rosberg for the win? who will be best of the rest?
Alright, enough with the niceties, don't you know that there is an F1 race happening this weekend! LET'S TALK F1!

Bottas is back, Alonso is back... will McLaren actually manage to finish in the top ten, will Honda turn up the wick or trundle along at the back.

Hamilton or Rosberg for the win? who will be best of the rest?

Well I hope Bottas can intervene with Hamilton and Rosberg, he's the only driver who gives me any confidence to get in there what speaks volumes for me is he suffered a back injury and the pain would of been present in OZ and he still got a reputable place! :thumbup:

Alonso being back for me is nothing too great, he did outshine JB in testing if my memory serves me right but unless they take the necessary risk and turn the wick up i feel they may get outdone by the Manor boys which will keep potential sponsors for McLaren at bay :hehe:

To be honest i hope we get the some what ruthless Nico back this weekend, what i find odd is during OZ practice Nico was the dominant force and for some reason he was outdone by Lewis for some reason and i just hope Nico can string together some good performances and give us a half decent race! :director:

Predictions?
1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Bottas
4) Vettel
5) Massa

I just hope both Williams & Ferrari can arrive this weekend as a threat...... :yes:
Rosberg invites Vettel to Mercedes debrief
Curious what will come out of this charade :morepopcorn:

I watched the post race conference and Vettel was asking to come to the Mercedes debrief and in fact Rosberg and Vettel were quarreling in the FIA press conference, Hamilton stayed out of it.

So the invite came when Vettel threw it out as a challenge. I expect it is not exactly a debrief but just a tour of their factory.

But Malaysia and Japan are always raining I hope this time a race is completed without too much rain, it can rain but not monsoon flooding everywhere, no proper race because they are following the safety care the whole time.
Last edited by Peter Smit on 26 Mar 15, 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
Manor v McLaren for last place? Could be exciting!

Assuming either get out of the garage this weekend! :yikes:

A bit harsh :D

Ah, my first " A bit harsh :D " of the season, all is right with the world again!
Manor v McLaren for last place? Could be exciting!

Assuming either get out of the garage this weekend! :yikes:

A bit harsh :D

Ah, my first " A bit harsh :D " of the season, all is right with the world again!

:rofl:
Rosberg invites Vettel to Mercedes debrief
Curious what will come out of this charade :morepopcorn:

I watched the post race conference and Vettel was asking to come to the Mercedes debrief and in fact Rosberg and Vettel were quarreling in the FIA press conference, Hamilton stayed out of it.

So the invite came when Vettel threw it out as a challenge. I expect it is not exactly a debrief but just a tour of their factory.

But Malaysia and Japan are always raining I hope this time a race is completed without too much rain, it can rain but not monsoon flooding everywhere, no proper race because they are following the safety care the whole time.

I do hope for more action this race, if rain ensures we have a tight battle then I'm game,but not a flooded race track.....

See our F1 related articles too!