6%
Massa
6%
Ricciardo
19%
Kvyat
No votes
0%
...Sagi, I suggest you read the testing times...

Liam, I'm not here make the perfect predictions for each race/driver,
I'm here to support my favourite team and its drivers. :wavey:

Well the same for me. But also, I look at how they are going to perform. I'd like them to win, hell I'd have them above everyone else. But this is going to be another Mercs year

You are probably right, Liam; but, that doesn't mean I'm going to give up hope!! :wavey:

Well the same for me. But also, I look at how they are going to perform. I'd like them to win, hell I'd have them above everyone else. But this is going to be another Mercs year

You are probably right, Liam; but, that doesn't mean I'm going to give up hope!! :wavey:

Well our new boss is expecting us to win a couple of races but has also said it is an ambitious target so we shall see
... I'd like them to win, hell I'd have them above everyone else. But this is going to be another Mercs year

Well our new boss is expecting us to win a couple of races but has also said it is an ambitious target so we shall see

Mai dire mai!!

A man of reason! These things are cyclic. Ferrari have had periods of domination, McLaren have, Red Bull have, Williams have and now it's Mercedes turn. They appear to have stolen a march. Great for me as a Lewis supporter! But I reckon Lewis deserves this, he's performed pretty damn well during the fallow years and stood by his decision to move to Merc against all the flack from the 'know betterers". Now he reaps the rewards.
...These things are cyclic. Ferrari have had periods of domination, McLaren have, Red Bull have, Williams have and now it's Mercedes turn...

It's all about the timing, I guess!
Mine is horrible!! :(
...These things are cyclic. Ferrari have had periods of domination, McLaren have, Red Bull have, Williams have and now it's Mercedes turn...

It's all about the timing, I guess!
Mine is horrible!! :(

:rofl: mine was when I supported Damon Hil and then Juan Pablo, but hey! I wouldn't have changed a thing!!

A man of reason! These things are cyclic. Ferrari have had periods of domination, McLaren have, Red Bull have, Williams have and now it's Mercedes turn. They appear to have stolen a march. Great for me as a Lewis supporter! But I reckon Lewis deserves this, he's performed pretty damn well during the fallow years and stood by his decision to move to Merc against all the flack from the 'know betterers". Now he reaps the rewards.

Exactly. I was prepared for what Mercs would bring for 2014 a couple of years before. People talked that the rule changes would favour Mercedes and even if it has, they put on a better display of competition last year than Red Bull and dare I say it, Ferrari have put on in recent years.
Speed trap data after the first two days at Barcelona:

Autosport:

"With two days of data at our disposal now, here's how the speed trap figures shape up so far at this test for each car:

Sauber - 334.3 km/h (Nasr, day 1)
Lotus - 331.2 km/h (Maldonado, day 1)
Force India - 330.2 km/h (Perez, day 1)
Williams - 330.2 km/h (Massa, day 2)
Mercedes - 327.2 km/h (Hamilton, day 2)
Ferrari - 325.3 km/h (Raikkonen, both days)
Toro Rosso - 324.4 km/h (Sainz, day 2)
Red Bull - 322.3 km/h (Ricciardo, day 2)
McLaren - 313 km/h (Alonso, day 2)

Ferrari-powered Sauber - which also managed 330 km/h with Ericsson on day two - ruins the Mercedes party a bit, but all of the German firm's teams are covered by just 4 km/h towards the top of the order.

You can't dispute the works Ferrari's consistency as Raikkonen clocked the same top speed on both days (!), while the Renault-powered Red Bull-owned teams are clearly still lacking a bit."
Last edited by overboost on 01 Mar 15, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
Autosport:
15:26 Based on the times we've seen in recent days, a Mercedes super-soft run would probably break the internet. So maybe it's for the best if they stick to the harder compounds for the time being.

:wink:
You can't dispute the works Ferrari's consistency as Raikkonen clocked the same top speed on both days (!), while the Renault-powered Red Bull-owned teams are clearly still lacking a bit."

So, so, profoundly sad. Turning over rocks looking for a semblance of hope. :headpat:
And the bookies say... I guess it will start in Australia. :cloud9:

Remarkable that Alonso is being given the same odds at winning the championship as Vettel despite McLaren's pre-season.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...Remarkable that Alonso is being given the same odds at winning the championship as Vettel despite McLaren's pre-season.

Really? I don't think it's strange/remarkable because winning races/titles isn't just about the driver.
Where Ferrari may seem to have a better handle this year on their single-seater, McLaren has one
of the two best drivers on the grid in theirs.
If the Mclaren Honda package is as good as the Merc package we would not see it until mid season, which means that the championship would be well beyond Alonso's grasp. I don't think the McHonda package is going to be that strong, until they have had a year of learning and ironing out the kinks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!