FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Now that the pu$$y is out of the bag, the behavior should switch to something more desperate still. You can change your online personna but the core values remain.
I think we can safely lay to rest that Spankyham = F2004 = Mrs Spanky = Overboost. :hehe:

Imagine how much fun he would've had talking to himself if he was still a (demented) mod. :yikes:
And the Boyott id was very similar to f2004 in turning up just to spew racist abuse, urging everyone to BOYCOTT F1 because of Lewis

I mean how desperate can one sh!t eating dingo shagger get, for example if you wanted to bash that person what type of coward would need to use a separate ID to speak his warped mind?
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 27 Feb 15, 12:49, edited 2 times in total.
Ha! And there they all are the forum's 'best' all in full tinfoil hat, conspiracy mode for all to see!

Remember guys the wise words of the Kinks, paranoia will destroy ya!

Here is an appropriate verse:

"Doctor, Doctor help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
And he said, "you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'Cause there's a man in ya, gnawin' ya, tearin' ya into two." "

You lot are looking very sad indeed! This is hilarious. Thanks alot for the laughs.
Ha! And there they all are the forum's 'best' all in full tinfoil hat, conspiracy mode for all to see!

Remember guys the wise words of the Kinks, paranoia will destroy ya!

Here is an appropriate verse:

"Doctor, Doctor help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
And he said, "you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'Cause there's a man in ya, gnawin' ya, tearin' ya into two." "

You lot are looking very sad indeed! This is hilarious. Thanks alot for the laughs.

Spanks, when's your next trip to Vietnam? And why isn't Mrs Spanky posting anymore, she was never banned? Or have you banned your imaginary family from posting here ever since you got stripped off mod powers?

Btw, do you think Ferrari have finally managed to perfect that satellite timing technology which is showing them go slower than they actually are so that they could go even slower than they meant to be without the sat tech in order to confuse their fans even more? :rofl:
Unless any of you have proof, you're all coming off as being quite paranoid!
Careful, the guys in white are about to log on:

I'm sure you'd know all their (guys in white) names by heart now.
it doesnt matter if its one person or 2 or 5, they are exactly the same as far as intelligence, creepyness, stubborness, vindictiveness. Its not statistically likely that there is more than 1 primate anywhere in the world with that level of inanity an cluelessness

the clue is generally when members of all dimensions all point out the same lies and inanities
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 27 Feb 15, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
Unless any of you have proof, you're all coming off as being quite paranoid!
Careful, the guys in white are about to log on:

Ha, they have all the proof they need.They just listen to the voices inside their heads! If the voice says it then it must be true. :wink:

This is a complete meltdown for the three paranoid 'bullyboys'. Hilarious

Coming back to reality it was encouraging to see Hulkenburg and the new Force India on track today and getting some good laps in. Nice looking car.

Last edited by overboost on 04 Mar 15, 03:38, edited 2 times in total.

See our F1 related articles too!