FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Those martini stripes are hard core

its almost worth ditching all the other sponsors and starving to death to have a pure white car wuth just those stripes on :hehe:

:hehe:

I love the Martini-Williams colour scheme. Best one that team have had in years, I think.
Nah I still much prefer the old blue and white during their BMW days.

This is the nicest looking Williams I feel since I started watching....it even looked okay with the ridiculous tusk nose in 2004. Though we all know the tusk nose was specially built for JPM to bulldoze his way through the field as he pleased. :hehe:
The Walrus car was a thing of beauty, what you talking about!
It looked dumb to me.

Force India unveiled. Looking a bit like McLaren wannabees with their livery. This could point to McLaren probably going completely different for 2015...

Nah I still much prefer the old blue and white during their BMW days.

This is the nicest looking Williams I feel since I started watching....it even looked okay with the ridiculous tusk nose in 2004. Though we all know the tusk nose was specially built for JPM to bulldoze his way through the field as he pleased. :hehe:

:gonnagetit: from rc :P
It looked dumb to me.

Force India unveiled. Looking a bit like McLaren wannabees with their livery. This could point to McLaren probably going completely different for 2015...

I like it, it's got sort of a Minardi / Arrows look about it! :)
First picture of the new Lotus:

Lotus have released an image of the new car they expect will take them back to the "pinnacle of the sport" after a disappointing season last year. The Mercedes-powered E23 is set to run at the first pre-season test in Jerez, Spain, from 1 to 4 February.

Lotus slumped to finish eighth in 2014, after coming fourth and winning a race in each of the previous two seasons. "We are confident the new car will enable a huge leap forward," chief executive officer Matthew Carter said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30986521
That looks nice! :yes:
Really! Is that the new McLaren? Didn't expect that.

See our F1 related articles too!