FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
well, well well, the cool and calm no pressure Nico managed to break his floor in FP3

thats seriously clever - break your floor before quali, so that the mechanics can repair it in time for quali - that will really unhinge Lewis :hehe:
On the eve of what could be Lewis' second championship, what are the BBc running in the lead up to quali? A campaign to keep Jenson at McLaren :rolleyes:
I still get incensed when they call his best race ever the one where he took out Lewis and Alonso.

But I digress. So Nico's broken his floor has he? Oh I'm so nervous today!! Here we go. Quali!!!!
I was thinking that about Button finding a way to get himself in the limelight....cringeworthy.. :vomit:
I have always thought he must have a relative or friend at the BBC....the way they big him up & downplay Lewis.
Crikey he has just gone 3rd.in Q1...oh good Mags has aced it...
I've got butterflies ...
Cummon W05! We love you!

Hamilton Pole would calm the nerves a tiny bit
Omg what a rumour Ross Brawn back to Ferrari :o
But the BBC 'back Jenson' campaign is seriously cringeworthy as Ang says. It's the old boy club, with Brundle working on remote control from Sky. It's unprofessional. .

Wow!! Both Williams ahead of rosberg!!
And I will say, credit to Button for that Q2 run. Wonder if Mags had issues.
Looking like Lewis has this weekend. I hope, he needs to take it easy! He has the upper hand

Lewis has looked really composed this weekend. It's a bit like Rosberg did in Brazil.
Last edited by Nin-Chin on 22 Nov 14, 13:49, edited 2 times in total.
OMYGOD! I feel sick!!

See our F1 related articles too!