FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Lewis will most likely be faster tomorrow. In Brazil Rosberg was imperious all weekend and come the race Lewis was comfortably faster and the same happened in Japan and Austin.

I'd run the engine at a lower rev just to make sure. If Lewis can't make the pass, he can't make the pass....the most important thing is to finish the race.
Old dog, old tricks.

Red Bull have been referred to the stewards in Abu Dhabi after the FIA’s technical delegate Jo Bauer found that there was excessive flex in the front wing flaps on Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo’s cars.

After examination, Bauer felt that the front wing flaps on the two RB10s were designed to flex under load, and in his opinion therefore fail to comply with Article 3.15 of the Formula One technical regulations which limits moveable aerodynamics.

Ricciardo and Vettel qualified in fifth and sixth places respectively in Saturday’s qualifying session at Yas Marina.
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND THEY HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED

Good.... :clap:
One German out of the way...
Sorry for Ricciardo though... :(
Macca were trying out a very similar wing? but I think they decided not to use it.

Yeah I do too but this is typical Red Bull. He joined a team of cheats and even when vulnerable, they have to resort to cheating. Pathetic...Why they were not excluded years ago is beyond me...

Macca were trying out a very similar wing? but I think they decided not to use it.

Yeah I do too but this is typical Red Bull. He joined a team of cheats and even when vulnerable, they have to resort to cheating. Pathetic...Why they were not excluded years ago is beyond me...

Yeah :thumbup: ..............
I wrote...does that include the last 4 years? :banghead: ...but I deleted it.... :blush:

Yeah :thumbup: ..............
I wrote...does that include the last 4 years? :banghead: ...but I deleted it.... :blush:

Never saw it. Just came off basic knowledge. I am not the only one too, many are saying the same question too, so there should not need to be a deletion, because your thoughts are constant through many too
Anyone who has witnessed horny spices recent blatant twisting and manipulation and shameless about faces, and actually saying to the press that Honda would be complaining about a freeze to catch up with Merc

Cheats, full stop. Just like ferrari, they have sold their soul to Bernie and receive special favours allowing them to win the last 4 years, flexy wings, hidden handles, TC, magic buttons, driver changeable engine maps, they cant win without cheating and thats obvious from the sheer nerve and entitlement we have seen from the odious horner
Anyone who has witnessed horny spices recent blatant twisting and manipulation and shameless about faces, and actually saying to the press that Honda would be complaining about a freeze to catch up with Merc

Cheats, full stop. Just like ferrari, they have sold their soul to Bernie and receive special favours allowing them to win the last 4 years, flexy wings, hidden handles, TC, magic buttons, driver changeable engine maps, they cant win without cheating and thats obvious from the sheer nerve and entitlement we have seen from the odious horner

Before you get too carried away with labeling various teams as 'cheats' just remember that Mercedes are the reigning champions of cheating with their illegal 4 day private testing session in Spain last season. Blacked out helmets and all!

See our F1 related articles too!