FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I don't think we've requested that option.

...and, since I'm new here, you are a woman, correct. I just need to verify I haven't stumbled into some,
uh, alternative lifestyle thingy....

...and, since I'm new here, you are a woman, correct. I just need to verify I haven't stumbled into some,

Oh yes. I'm woman :wink: though we do have a few dubious genders on the forum :hehe:

Oh yes. I'm woman :wink: though we do have a few dubious genders on the forum :hehe:

Female
Dubious
Welsh
Oh no. Different animal!
Yeah. Ones a sheep and the other is anything orange.

I kid of course, I do a lot of work with the Welsh and never once had a meeting with a sheep.
Now , let me tell you about my US GP. Weekend! I'm on a hen weekend! :yikes: s***, s***, s***! But hang on there, I should be back for the race because it's America which means late here......NOW! The compensation! I arrive Friday evening at a venue that consists of two cottages( very large) fourteen or so rooms in each cottage. We have a Halloween themed meal with chef coming in to cook. Best bit!.... The chef, butler and waiter who will be attending to our every needs ....will be naked!!:clap::clap::P:P menu isn't extensive, but as I say the compensations may be :P
Next day, after recovering during the morning we go out for ' afternoon tea' . Typical English tea room, At Betty's for anyone in the know :wink: Tea with champers of course and we will this time be dressed as 'ladies' in twin sets, pearls and floral dresses etc. After this we go back to the cottages to get ready for the evening. Now we will be dressed in our ' little black numbers' , we go out for a meal and then have a private lounge for cocktails. After that a night club. :D:D:D:D next day I should be back home for the race. What a weekend! I will probably miss quali and practices. Life can be tough :P

:director: I expect a full report with detailed pictures (use a zoom/macro if necessary :hehe: ).
Hadn't thought of that DD! Yes, photographic equipment will be packed!
Hadn't thought of that DD! Yes, photographic equipment will be packed!

Hopefully, you don't forget to take the cap off the lens in your haste to get a good view!! :twisted:
Red Bull Team Principal Christian Horner says Sebastian Vettel will probably have to use his sixth engine of the season in the United States Grand Prix next month.
Red Bull Team Principal Christian Horner says Sebastian Vettel will probably have to use his sixth engine of the season in the United States Grand Prix next month.

Bet he had a twinkle in his eye while mentioning that...

See our F1 related articles too!