FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Isnt Geet going this weekend?

He is still MIA?

I'm beginning to get concerned for him. I mean yeah, I hope he's okay and all, but I just can't bear the thought of all the nose rubbing in it I'll miss over the winter should he really be gone.

I happily write off our jokey, never serious, insignificant bet to get geet back cheering Nico for the last racesl, and I wont even rub his nose in it (beyond 2014)

:director: geet, get your arse back here
I usually find a few of these but the way they're displayed is all over the place. At least you can easily read This One

Here's a thought though on why FI may only have used four. 1 cost savings. 2 they don't put the same about of mileage/stress since they don't normally make it to Q3. One of those two is it, maybe a combination of both.
I think McLaren have found their stride and they're looking forward to Ferrari instead of over their shoulder at Force India.

Another thing that we can take away from FP1 and FP2 today. It's clearly not all engine why Mercedes have such a gap on the field. They have most likely the best chassis in the grid, bar none. There was a 1 second gap and then every other team was well within the next second so if the Merc power plant was all there was to it, we'd certainly not see that.
Just realized the race is at 4AM my time.....LOL. And I have a meeting 4 1/2 hours later at work. But will I actually compromise my Monday and health just for F1?

Of course I would.....since I'm a freakin idiot. :irked:
qualy is 6pm in the UK. I like being in Zulu time it makes everything so much easier.

We have a customer that insists that all server logs be acquired in Zulu time not sure why as they the corporate entity whom with we deal with s based in North Carolina... it makes troubleshooting when comparing the logs against the logs of every other party involved quite fun especially when you mix in daylight savings.

See our F1 related articles too!