FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
It's going to be a long couple of weeks given the temperature here of late. In the mean time, who's looking forward to seeing Mario Andretti in a cowboy suit?
.......who's looking forward to seeing Mario Andretti in a cowboy suit?

Im looking forward to seeing the drivers in hazmat suits.

It's not so bad, Dallas and Austin are like five EU countries apart as the crow flies.

It's not so bad, Dallas and Austin are like five UE countries apart as the crow flies.

Are the crows clean? And you know what a group of crows is called, dont you....?

It's not so bad, Dallas and Austin are like five UE countries apart as the crow flies.

Are the crows clean? And you know what a group of crows is called, dont you....?

In Texas I'm sure you can get clean crow served on a stick. And no I didn't know what a group of crows was called until now. :rofl: Sounds like a name Edgar Allan Poe came up with if you ask me.

In Texas I'm sure you can get clean crow served on a stick. And no I didn't know what a group of crows was called until now. :rofl: Sounds like a name Edgar Allan Poe came up with if you ask me.

I seem to remember something about Tex shooting crows in his yard for the barbie.
Yay, a second Grand Prix that I don't have to be up at 7am for or stay up until 3am to watch... I'd say we are looking at another Hamilton win, I think Rosberg has cracked!
They can somehow tell the difference between US and Mexican crows.

They can even tell the difference between which crow is the sibling

That's only because crows are black. If for example we were talking about white doves, there wouldn't be an issue.
Now , let me tell you about my US GP. Weekend! I'm on a hen weekend! :yikes: s***, s***, s***! But hang on there, I should be back for the race because it's America which means late here......NOW! The compensation! I arrive Friday evening at a venue that consists of two cottages( very large) fourteen or so rooms in each cottage. We have a Halloween themed meal with chef coming in to cook. Best bit!.... The chef, butler and waiter who will be attending to our every needs ....will be naked!!:clap::clap::P:P menu isn't extensive, but as I say the compensations may be :P
Next day, after recovering during the morning we go out for ' afternoon tea' . Typical English tea room, At Betty's for anyone in the know :wink: Tea with champers of course and we will this time be dressed as 'ladies' in twin sets, pearls and floral dresses etc. After this we go back to the cottages to get ready for the evening. Now we will be dressed in our ' little black numbers' , we go out for a meal and then have a private lounge for cocktails. After that a night club. :D:D:D:D next day I should be back home for the race. What a weekend! I will probably miss quali and practices. Life can be tough :P
Good suggestion!!!

See our F1 related articles too!