FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
URGH....SILLY O CLOCK TIME...This ain't fair for my body :hehe: Also 2 days before the disappointment being my birthday lol. I can't believe we're at the final 5 already. This season has gone by quickly...JAPAN GUYS. TENSE ACTION AWAITS US
Woohoo Suzuka!! One of my season favourites....a nice open track which features aero and some horspower, I see another Merc VS RB VS Williams battle in store. :thumbup:

Oh and this is the race Merc can seal up the WCC and close of all data transfer between the two garages...so the two drivers can go full attack on each other the last 4 race weekends.
Fast flowing, high speed, and a favorite driver's circuit. Let's see if Lewis can make this second go at a championship lead stick. Three more race wins and we've got a new guy atop the winningest British F1 driver's list. That's going to rub a lot of people the wrong way.
I'm hoping Nico keeps Lewis at 0 wins at suzuka :wink:

And I'm hoping perez $#@!$ ALL OVER HULKENBERG AND BUTTON AGAIN :rofl::rofl::rofl::twisted::twisted::twisted:

And that maldonado beats grosjean again! Not that it means anything in that PIECE OF $#@! LOTUS
J/K GUYS I ACTUALLY HOPE HAMILTON WINS EVERY RACE AND HAS NO MORE RELIABILITY ISSUES AND WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP CUZ HE'S NOW MY FAVORITE DRIVER

:rofl: it only works when you truly believe.
Yeah that's where I'm having the emotional dissonance right now :hehe: like should I try and legitimately root for this guy so it $#@!* him? But then if I do I'm still not really rooting for him...and then if he actually does win I'll be like :banghead::banghead::banghead: DAFUQ GEET?!
Come on then racing gods lets have no one breaking down* and a fair battle :pray:

*Ok ok as long as its not Lewis :D
And I'm hoping perez $#@!$ ALL OVER HULKENBERG AND BUTTON AGAIN :rofl::rofl::rofl::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Noooo, Force India are NOT allowed to beat McLaren this year! :yikes::wink:

lets hope Button doesnt get a confirmation of his seat for next year if he is kept on, there is precedence for his performance collapsing after his contract is agreed

They will. The cars are almost similar in performance and the driver line up in FI is much stronger than the combo in McLaren.

See our F1 related articles too!