FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
BOOM!! I'm excited, 'tis gonna be sick!! Singapore has given us some great fun over the years so I'm really looking forward to it!! I think I'll be fully tanked for this one :twisted::twisted::twisted::drink::drink::drink: y'all haven't been treated to any of drunkle (that's drunk and uncle combined :rofl: ) geet's drunken antics very recently :P:P:P
Singapore has given us some great fun over the years so I'm really looking forward to it!!

I agree with you, I've always been a fan of this circuit.

From memory, I don't think there's ever been an F1 race there without a safety car? :eek:
Singapore has given us some great fun over the years so I'm really looking forward to it!!

From memory, I don't think there's ever been an F1 race there without a safety car? :eek:

Including the probably most famous and infamous safety car in F1 history :eek:

Including the probably most famous and infamous safety car in F1 history :eek:

:yes:
I'm going to out and say four people will hit the most ill placed wall on the F1 calendar over the weekend, two in practice, two on race day.

If you're right, here's hoping there aren't any serious injuries!
((That probably goes without saying; but, I said it anyway!! :blush: ))
Any thoughts on who the three will be? I'm assuming the definite one will be Maldonado.
That's three. I think the fourth could be Massa, mags or Rosberg.
I predict Kimi will stack it into the wall just after turn 17, causing a safety car. Upon which Alonso will capitalise, and win.

You know on an old forum I used to post at, I said the Renault thing could be deliberate and what's to stop people from doing this in the future....and a mod accused me of provocation with all the Fonzi fans there telling me to STFU.

Too bad the forum closed down before all the sh*t revealed itself. :crying:

See our F1 related articles too!