FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I miss Andrew... footyball was funny. :hehe:

:rofl: s***, WB has been out in the sun too long!

I was actually momentarily confused as to which "andrew" he was referring to.....I mean come on WB, that guy is old news! I stopped missing his "humour" years back (has it been that long....I dont know)

I still miss mnmracer's stats though. I WANT STATS!!! Mnm!! Wake the f*** up and show us some stats reg Dan VS Seb this year. GO.

I was actually momentarily confused as to which "andrew" he was referring to.....I mean come on WB, that guy is old news! I stopped missing his "humour" years back (has it been that long....I dont know)

I still miss mnmracer's stats though. I WANT STATS!!! Mnm!! Wake the f*** up and show us some stats reg Dan VS Seb this year. GO.

I think Andrew only left in December. Stats would be so good now. Im sure it would still show how great Vettel is.
Mnm has evolved unlike some of you here. He's moved on to appreciating Vettel's weekly helmet artwork changes now. Been there done that, stats are so last season.
Mnm has evolved unlike some of you here. He's moved on to appreciating Vettel's weekly helmet artwork changes now. Been there done that, stats are so last season.

Sounds like you are aware of his new stomping ground. Please tell me where it is. I like Helmets.
Hammer??? :yikes: are you jelly that you won't have as lasting an impact on this forum after your exodus as Andrew has had? :hehe:

After my exodus? Is there something you're not telling me.

JUST GET IT OVER WITH! :censored:

:blush:

I think Andrew only left in December. Stats would be so good now. Im sure it would still show how great Vettel is.

andrew left in September last year, and mnmracer stopped posting a month later. He made a quiet visit to us in May but never left a comment.

andrew left in September last year, and mnmracer stopped posting a month later. He made a quiet visit to us in May but never left a comment.

I'm sure he's visited since but not logged in

Sent from my Nexus 4
I ran across mnm (a recent post) on F1 fanatic forum some time back, and yes he is a big fan of Sebs helmet, didnt seem to be so vocal, in fact I coulda sworn he had become shy
I ran across mnm (a recent post) on F1 fanatic forum some time back, and yes he is a big fan of Sebs helmet, didnt seem to be so vocal, in fact I coulda sworn he had become shy

Would you characterize it as tail between his legs shy?

Oh undoubtedly. I bet pretty much all members do so when they storm off, just to see what's being said about them. :hehe:

Oh undoubtedly. I bet pretty much all members do so when they storm off, just to see what's being said about them. :hehe:

And some of them come back. :rolleyes: How many times did Tex disappear?
Forgot who it was... maybe stonemonkey? pointed it out during the Monaco GP, in another forum, apparently now Vettel has the best helmet designs ever!

I don't recall that, but I'm getting old and my memory isn't so good.

See our F1 related articles too!