FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Enjoy the summer break guys.

I hate the summer break!! I'm missing F1 already!!
But roll on Spa...one of the finest circuits in the World
Enjoy the summer break guys.

I hate the summer break!! I'm missing F1 already!!
But roll on Spa...one of the finest circuits in the World

Worst time of the year, however the mechanics definitely do deserve a break

I expect the mercs to get away even more at Spa, same for Williams and possibly McLaren.

Sent from my Nexus 4
I like this break, no need to see bullsh*t reliability issues for 1 car in a team for the next 4 weeks.
The summer break also gives us a bit more time to strengthen our a pack mentality and rip a single user to shreds for having an alternative opinion. And never letting it drop.

;)

I gotta say, this one did make me laugh.
The summer break also gives us a bit more time to strengthen our a pack mentality and rip a single user to shreds for having an alternative opinion. And never letting it drop.

;)

It allows us to reflect on what makes individuals in society collectively stand up and condemn certain behaviour. Why does a whole neighborhood sometimes get together and stand outside the house of someone who is on the list of those with 'alternative opinions' about what is morally acceptable.

;)

It allows us to reflect on what makes individuals in society collectively stand up and condemn certain behaviour. Why does a whole neighborhood sometimes get together and stand outside the house of someone who is on the list of those with 'alternative opinions' about what is morally acceptable.

Are you comparing Roth to a Peado?
Any favourite Spa memories?

Ignoring the controversial decision post-race, this battle during the 2008 Grand Prix was just epic:

It's not controversial this year apparently. Ask Charlie!
Are you comparing Roth to a Peado?

dont inject loaded terms into a social phenomena that manifests in many different ways

why didnt you ask if I was comparing roth to a gypo in a temporary camp on the list for burglary and other behaviour that could cause individuals to collectively turn up to protest?

the point is when 1 person with an 'alternative view or behaviour' is collectively opposed by diverse individuals yet persists, its normally a sign that the behaviour is not socially accepted

are some unanimous social rejections of 'alternative views and behaviours' worse than others? yes ofcourse, stealing is not as bad as ****

do both have the right to not be called out and condemned? You decide! Its your own business where you draw the line on when its right for society to act as a pack and when its not

is it ok to spread bigotry about a driver despite the evidence, or is this 'alternative view and behaviour' not enough for individuals to collectively oppose?

is it ok to burgle your neighbours, can the pack rise against this?

is it ok to believe that that the age of consent is too high? can the pack rise against this?

Its down to you, but when you start getting on the high horse and moaning about pack mentality, why not defend the particular 'alternative view' instead of keeping well out of it and turning up to apply some petrol to the flames from a safe distance
One of my favorites was when JV and Zonta, in 99, decided to try and take Eau Rouge without lifting, and they both binned it.
Roth isn't so bad, there's nothing insidious about him. He's just got, well a peculiar style of fan. Coming to think of it, it's a good thing he's not a Tifosi, he'd have it rough there as he questions everything.

That or they'd make him their TP.

See our F1 related articles too!