FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Yeah, it's bonkers! What were they thinking? Or did Bernie say...you agree to double points or you're out!
You don't know what else Bernie put on the table. He might of said "you got a choice of on track oil slicks or double points?"

Sent using NCC-1701

Sprinklers and shortcuts too.
I am sure I read somewhere today that Bernie said that if an F1 car exceeds the track limits as taken from its on board GPS it should automatically reduce the power it produces (the PU that is and not the GPS)

Sent using NCC-1701
I am sure I read somewhere today that Bernie said that if an F1 car exceeds the track limits as taken from its on board GPS it should automatically reduce the power it produces (the PU that is and not the GPS)

Sent using NCC-1701

That would be insanely dangerous, playing games where cars are slowed up after exceeding track limits always have hundreds of crashes in it. I was racing in Asseto Corsa a few weeks ago where a few people ran wide, got made to go slow and there is me going 200+kph... I couldn't avoid them :/

Sent using NCC-1701

That would be insanely dangerous, playing games where cars are slowed up after exceeding track limits always have hundreds of crashes in it. I was racing in Asseto Corsa a few weeks ago where a few people ran wide, got made to go slow and there is me going 200+kph... I couldn't avoid them :/

Isn't that why we have the 107% rule? To stop slow cars mixing with fast ones? And Bernis suggesting making the slow on purpose. :banghead:

EEKS RyRy! :eek: was it a bad crash?
RC, Ryry was playing a video game. I don't think he suffered serious injuries from that one. :P
RC, Ryry was playing a video game. I don't think he suffered serious injuries from that one. :P

Oh haha! I thought we had another driver in our midst! Well, you know,that is now a valid way into Racing!! Stick in there RyRy!

Oh haha! I thought we had another driver in our midst! Well, you know,that is now a valid way into Racing!! Stick in there RyRy!

haha, silly RC xD based on my karting performances when ive been before several times and with me being small and very light id be pretty good

Bernies definitely showing that hes gone senile, these silly ideas.

If you haven't already heard of him RC, look up Lucas Ordonez, another racer who's done quite well coming up from the playstation.

See our F1 related articles too!