FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
RC, Ryry was playing a video game. I don't think he suffered serious injuries from that one. :P

Oh haha! I thought we had another driver in our midst! Well, you know,that is now a valid way into Racing!! Stick in there RyRy!

If you haven't already heard of him RC, look up Lucas Ordonez, another racer who's done quite well coming up from the playstation.

No not heard of that one. I will look him up.
RC, Ryry was playing a video game. I don't think he suffered serious injuries from that one. :P

Oh haha! I thought we had another driver in our midst! Well, you know,that is now a valid way into Racing!! Stick in there RyRy!

If you haven't already heard of him RC, look up Lucas Ordonez, another racer who's done quite well coming up from the playstation.

No not heard of that one. I will look him up.

He's not heading for f1 or anything but he's done ok.

I've gone in for it a couple of times but couldn't get close to the top guys.
That's the guy I've been in about Jab. I first heard of him a couple of years ago at Silverstone when they announced he'd won that competition. they said they were looking for talent amongst gamers because the traditional routes they felt allowed a lot of if potential talent to never be discovered.
I didn't think much more about him until Hokenheim last week food when he won the GO3 race, I recognised the name and looked him up and yes, it was him. I'm going to start watching out for him, see how he gets on . If he's winning races in only two years I think he'll make F1.

See our F1 related articles too!