FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
The last couple of GPs we've seen shunts big enough that in a previous era would have surely claimed the careers if not the lives of Massa, Raikkonnen and Hamilton. I'm glad the sport eventually came around to valuing the driver's life. :drink:
The last couple of GPs we've seen shunts big enough that in a previous era would have surely claimed the careers if not the lives of Massa, Raikkonnen and Hamilton. I'm glad the sport eventually came around to valuing the driver's life. :drink:

Yeah, but they still had the marshals pushing the car off the track under yellows in Germany.

I'm not sure about Hamilton's life being in danger, but Schumacher broke his leg in a very similar incident at Silverstone (sure his brakes failed too, although at Stowe which was a lot worse) 15 years ago.

But certainly on Kimi - the fact that only the barrier was really affected by the crash (ok Kimi had 1/2 bruises but that was nothing considering the speed he went into the wall at) is a massive testament to the safety of F1 cars these days.
If (When) Lewis wins this weekend, he'll become the undisputed King of Hungary. Currently tied on 4 wins with The Schum.

Only if Kimi is second.

eh? So if Kimi is 3rd Lewis wont be King, even though he won??

I think Lemon means Hamilton will only win IF Kimi is 2nd.

2007 - 1st: Hamilton, 2nd: Raikkonen
2009 - 1st: Hamilton, 2nd: Raikkonen
2012 - 1st: Hamilton, 2nd: Raikkonen
If (When) Lewis wins this weekend, he'll become the undisputed King of Hungary. Currently tied on 4 wins with The Schum.

Only if Kimi is second.

Yep there was a photo of all the podiums of Lewis at Hungary with this on but I can't find it anymore.

Only if Kimi is second.

Yep there was a photo of all the podiums of Lewis at Hungary with this on but I can't find it anymore.

Oh right. I see - like a lucky charm sort of thing...

Only if Kimi is second.

This one?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9463487057
Credit to this circuit for enduring. Built in what was effectively a third world country behind the Iron Curtain, with little overtaking, so no natural excitment, it's easily outlasted some billion dollar Tilke-dromes.

It's a bit of an anomaly on the calendar.
I love driving this circuit.

on the xbox.

I didn't appreciate it until then. It's getting the speed through the corners, and hooking up all those twists and turns. I've just defined racing, haven't I?

Is that Bruno Senna on sky? He sounds about 50.
Button shows in FP2 exactly why the teams that focus car development around his needs ALWAYS flounder (anyone looking to moan is invited to find any proof at all to the contrary)

button spent a lot of the time in the pit working on tweaking his back suspension because the cars rear end was too loose and kept stepping out.

whereas Mag just put up with it and kept going faster and faster and ended up 0.7 faster

Now imagine both mags and buttons car received a rear suspension update focuses on helping button?

yup the result would be 2012, 2013 and 2014

and BAR, Honda etc

Only if Kimi is second.

This one?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9463487057

No, one with Kimi actually in.

See our F1 related articles too!