FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By stonemonkey
LH could do so much better than that attention whore.

PICS of your gf/wife and let us judge your 'taste'.

What has the look of someone got to do with her being classed as an attention who re?

After watching her on X factor as a judge, she would annoy me immensely, however each to there own and Lewis obviously likes her

Sent using NCC-1701

His very own SWMBO
By Hammer278
LH could do so much better than that attention whore.

PICS of your gf/wife and let us judge your 'taste'.

What has the look of someone got to do with her being classed as an attention who re?

After watching her on X factor as a judge, she would annoy me immensely, however each to there own and Lewis obviously likes her

Sent using NCC-1701

Maybe Lewis just cares about looks and cares zilch about personality....whatever makes the guy happy right?

I wanted to see PICS of Nocturnal's better half to see where his 'taste' lies...in "looks" or "personality". :hehe:
By LRW
Id still be interested to know why he labeled her as a "whore"? She works in the entertainment business, or course she wants attention - most people in the entertainment industry are like that. Doesnt mean thats what she is like on a one-to-one basis.

I have no particular like for her either, but Ive no idea why its even a topic for discussion? No other drivers girlfriends get slagged off - or a thread of their own.

:confused:
By Hammer278
Id still be interested to know why he labeled her as a "whore"? She works in the entertainment business, or course she wants attention - most people in the entertainment industry are like that. Doesnt mean thats what she is like on a one-to-one basis.

I have no particular like for her either, but Ive no idea why its even a topic for discussion? No other drivers girlfriends get slagged off - or a thread of their own.

Good point. I'm no fan of Nicole either, but it's just degrading to refer to her like that when she has never shown any hints of being a 'whore' in public.

But I guess it's just another convenient indirect way of slagging of Lewis. His 'taste' in women.
By racechick
Lewis doesn't like her only for her looks. That was the initial attraction. Its way more than that now.
By Jabberwocky

how many of the other F1 drivers are as mainstream? I think some of them are famous in there own country only.
By geetface9
From the Nico Rosberg Support Thread regarding Lewis getting side kitty,

Lewis doesn't do that. We've had this convo before.

Prove it
By racechick

Prove it

I can't prove it. I'm going on things Lewis and Nicole have said about their relationship.
You prove he does.
By CookinFlat6

Prove it

come now geet, you do know that a guy is generally considered innocent till proven guilty.

We can only go from the available facts - those are the ones coming from the 2 of them

Therefore a young rich driver with a private jet who has his gf living halfway around the world and hangs out with the top celebrities cannot be having it off on the side :hehe:
it would therefore be down to you to provide proof that he is lying :hooli-popcorn:
By geetface9

Prove it

come now geet, you do know that a guy is generally considered innocent till proven guilty.

We can only go from the available facts - those are the ones coming from the 2 of them

Therefore a young rich driver with a private jet who has his gf living halfway around the world and hangs out with the top celebrities cannot be having it off on the side :hehe:
it would therefore be down to you to provide proof that he is lying :hooli-popcorn:

If it's down to me to provide proof that he's lying it's equally down to racechick to provide proof that he's not :hehe: it's 50/50 :twisted:
By racechick

Prove it

If it's down to me to provide proof that he's lying it's equally down to racechick to provide proof that he's not :hehe: it's 50/50 :twisted:

Lewis can't lie. Remember when McLaren asked him to? He's hopeless. So I claim a precedent had been set. Lewis can't lie. He is 100% in lurve with his lady :cloud9:
By racechick
Yeah that guy lies through his teeth , even to his kids!! Lewis can't do it. Doesn't want to either, cheat or lie.
By racechick
Stop changing the subject when your losing! And what am I apologising for? :shrug::fishslap:

See our F1 related articles too!