FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Hammer278
...exceptions to what?

The inclination that """generally speaking""" men/society have towards not appreciating how much women over 40 are worth.
((i.e., in reference to the post by What's Burning?))

And why aren't """""""""men over 40"""""""""" worth as much?

Okay we listed out why women over 40 are so awesome, I bet if someone had enough time on their hands they could make and equally long list for men over 40 too.

WBs post was reg an article written by a guy. His apology is his, none elses.
By LRW
His apology is his, none elses.

Exactly my point Hammer.

And then you get the ""Men Bashers"" jumping on the band wagon congratulating WB for God knows what.
By What's Burning?

Exactly my point Hammer.

And then you get the ""Men Bashers"" jumping on the band wagon congratulating WB for God knows what.

For liking to come in through the back door apparently. :blush:
By LRW

Exactly my point Hammer.

Each to their own WB, each to their own. :wink:
By What's Burning?
Boys, boys... Stop being so masculinists and just learn to enjoy things.
By darwin dali

Exactly my point Hammer.

:P

P.S. What a cute beetle in your new avatar!
By What's Burning?

Exactly my point Hammer.

:P

P.S. What a cute beetle in your new avatar!

Just doing my small part, like Janis Joplin, Steve McQueen, Ayrton Senna, Bill Gates. Simple folks like us enjoy a classic design.
By racechick
and women over 40 never complain if you want to arrive through the back door every now and then after a few jars :hehe:

Providing the lady in question has had a bottle of fine red wine, to ensure she's relaxed about your unexpected choice of entry. :wink:
By What's Burning?
and women over 40 never complain if you want to arrive through the back door every now and then after a few jars :hehe:

Providing the lady in question has had a bottle of fine red wine, to ensure she's relaxed about your unexpected choice of entry. :wink:

:yikes: Unexpected indeed!
By racechick
:yikes: that's not a bottle of wine is it!! :yikes::yikes: not what I had mind!
By darwin dali

That would be a good deal: I can get a decent red wine for 25 bucks. :twisted:
By racechick

That would be a good deal: I can get a decent red wine for 25 bucks. :twisted:

You maybe making a tad too many assumptions about the lady.
By Jabberwocky
So a bottle of Red can get the back door open. I seem to meet the wrong type of women

Sent using NCC-1701
By CookinFlat6
The wine kind of defeats the whole object of the exercise, the fun comes from arriving unannounced just short of a forced entry, not from making it desirable for the 40 year old in question :hehe:

Actually maybe I have had it wrong all this time :yikes:

EDIT: JUST JOKING!!!!!!!!!!
By sagi58

Exactly my point Hammer.

I hope you're not referring to myself!! I didn't "bash" anyone!!

I liked the article simply because it is in praise of "older" women.
Period.

See our F1 related articles too!