FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
You do realize that there will come a time when the shoe will be on the other foot, right?

Or so you'd hope, but trying to change rules mid season, getting rid of the best or second best driver on the grid, and facing the prospect of living in the real world financially instead of running with a budget three or four times larger than other teams is not helping move those hopes forward.

It's always darkest just before it goes complete black.
I would have to agree with you there Sagi. Anyone who does not agree with the Lewis is king viewpoint is pretty much vilified on this Forum. One Lewis fan in particular used to use very derogatary names for a driver. He/She continues to use euphanisms and he/she rambles on at great lengths to try to show how knowledgable he/she is about F1.
F1 can be a devisive sport but most of the people I have had the pleasure of meeting, supporters, ex drivers, drivers all have a common bond. Racing. I can sit with fans of another team or driver and have a good discussion about the Qualy that day, I can be elated or disappointed at the end of Sunday but I will still have a drink with 'my enemies'. Only on this Forum have I seen such partisan hatred and ridicule for someone who is not a Lewis Hamilton fan.

Whats Burning, Racechick, you are mods? Try moderating CookingFlat or Hammer. Try doing the job of Moderating instead of taking potshots at people like me. You guys are still trying to get a rise from Andrew and Iheartkimmi, you are rude to newcommers who do not love Lewis.

CookinFlat, you must be the worst person to have a discussion with in real life, you are not a nice person - Editted Jab, Hammer you are just a sad copy of Cookin.
Whats Burning, try to get an Original thought and Racechick, you are a real fan, good for you, try being a real Moderator now dear.

I doubt this will get through but thanks to Sagi and the others who made this tolerable, I dont need to be told what I like in F1 and if it is not Lewis then I am stupid. I dont need to be lectured to on every fecking thread that I read that Jenson Button was paid too much. I dont need to be lectured to that absolutely everything Cookinflat says is correct. This is a Forum, a discussion, or not. No this is not a place for free discussion. Look how Cookinflats, Hammer and WB reacted to Ferrari Fans having a seperate room. FFS I love F1, we all love F1.

We are here because we love F1
I would have to agree with you there Sagi. Anyone who does not agree with the Lewis is king viewpoint is pretty much vilified on this Forum. One Lewis fan in particular used to use very derogatary names for a driver. He/She continues to use euphanisms and he/she rambles on at great lengths to try to show how knowledgable he/she is about F1.
F1 can be a devisive sport but most of the people I have had the pleasure of meeting, supporters, ex drivers, drivers all have a common bond. Racing. I can sit with fans of another team or driver and have a good discussion about the Qualy that day, I can be elated or disappointed at the end of Sunday but I will still have a drink with 'my enemies'. Only on this Forum have I seen such partisan hatred and ridicule for someone who is not a Lewis Hamilton fan.

Whats Burning, Racechick, you are mods? Try moderating CookingFlat or Hammer. Try doing the job of Moderating instead of taking potshots at people like me. You guys are still trying to get a rise from Andrew and Iheartkimmi, you are rude to newcommers who do not love Lewis.

CookinFlat, you must be the worst person to have a discussion with in real life, you are a sanctimounious arsehole and I think Prick, Hammer you are just a sad copy of Cookin.
Whats Burning, try to get an Original thought and Racechick, you are a real fan, good for you, try being a real Moderator now dear.

I doubt this will get through but thanks to Sagi and the others who made this tolerable, I dont need to be told what I like in F1 and if it is not Lewis then I am stupid. I dont need to be lectured to on every fecking thread that I read that Jenson Button was paid too much. I dont need to be lectured to that absolutely everything Cookinflat says is correct. This is a Forum, a discussion, or not. No this is not a place for free discussion. Look how Cookinflats, Hammer and WB reacted to Ferrari Fans having a seperate room. FFS I love F1, we all love F1.

:crying::crying::crying:

Is this the third "I hate this forum I'm leaving" speech? Because changing your username to come back in and whine and whinge and cry,...doesn't really count. :hehe:

CookinFlat, you must be the worst person to have a discussion with in real life, you are a sanctimounious arsehole and I think Prick, Hammer you are just a sad copy of Cookin.

Do you want a hug Peta?

:headpat:
See what I mean? It's these unfounded claims that time and time again turn out to be wrong and yet we're supposed to accredit them equally with those who go to great lengths to research before they post lest they be thought a fool, or worse, proven a fool.

What's Burning? is not a moderator. Thank you very much.

You seem to have forgotten that you are Iheartkimi :yikes:
Everyone knew that the aftermath if Lewis WDC would be ugly, but the implosion we are seeing is beyond anything predicted by the social services. I hope they are better prepared for WDC number 3 and 4

The off seasons promise to be even more fun than the racing itself. I am fascinated by the depths of despair those who have clung on to hopes for so long with do many hints of seeing their dreams come true only for it to be snatched cruelly before the first corner in Abu Dhouble

Hahaha, truckloads of pure undiluted prime entertainment :thumbup:
Whooo! Iheartpeta, that's fighting talk!! I should really delete your post , because yes I'm a mod, and you just contravened forum rules. As you do most of the time you come on, but I'll leave it as it provides entertainment.
FYI Whats Burning isn't a mod. Keep up, keep up PETA! Take off those lewis hate glasses and get with it! I'm sorry your favourite driver bummed this season and the other one might leave. Never mind, there are others to support.
Sagi and Roth in the lounge next season, discussing the various ways Vettel is going to win every race and Kimi needs just a little teeny weenie more fine tuning to the front end to join him on the podium.

And anyone who discusses how their favourite driver/team can do better is different from you how?

Its different because he's talking about his fav driver getting that additional tenth, while you're dreaming about your driver/team gaining that additional 2 seconds next week. :hehe:

You do realize that there will come a time when the shoe will be on the other foot, right?
Oh, wait, you might want to remember that it's been a long time for Hamilton, too?

No I understand realism. For example, even if I were a fan I'd be realistic and not to put a Mercedes 1-2 in the pool predictions every weekend when they are clearly 2 seconds slower than the opposition, and recent history (current season) shows they are mea culpaing all over the track with 1 drunk driver. :hehe:

That would be YOUR problem, as far as I'm concerned.
First of all, I am loyal to my team and if that means I don't win a pool, so be it.
Secondly, you may want to accuse Kimi of being drunk; but, you have no proof of it.
And, I'm betting that if Ferrari were in any way suspicious that may be the case, they
would have put a stop to it. So, why not give it a rest, eh?

Or so you'd hope, but trying to change rules mid season, getting rid of the best or second best driver on the grid, and facing the prospect of living in the real world financially instead of running with a budget three or four times larger than other teams is not helping move those hopes forward.

It's always darkest just before it goes complete black.

Please, feel free to keep up the negativity.
It won't change my mind or my loyalties.
Everyone knew that the aftermath if Lewis WDC would be ugly, but the implosion we are seeing is beyond anything predicted by the social services...

:rofl: Funny you should say that!! I was thinking that the implosion would have been intolerable if Rosberg had won!!
There would have been all sorts of rants and raves from yourself starting with the racism inherent in F1 to all sorts of conspiracies about how Rosberg being German on a German team was allowed to beat the only true driver to ever grace F1.

Yup... that's about how it would go down. :yes:

Hypocritically, you're sitting at your keyboard moaning about the fact that people want to be able to choose whom they support, just because they haven't fallen at your feet and joined you in your worship of Hamilton. Don't you get it? Not everyone loves him as you do, just as not everyone hates him as some do.

Some of us simply prefer to support other drivers/teams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. Social services? Honestly? :rolleyes:

See our F1 related articles too!