FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Roth says Seb has shown his mental strength by not running away from his teammate

and Roth says Lewis has a mental weakness that has allowed his teammate to beat him in quali

and Roth says we all have problems with understanding things, and are all fanboys for claiming Lewis has won 11 races to Nicos 5 and that Nico is actually exploiting his mental weakness, the same one we deluded fanboys pretend is misfortune

oh yeah, and Roth says Lopez spent 60 million on developing his Renault engine

Well at least, along with the other members of the 'new breed' of fan who admit they know little about F1 but are expertz in Lewis' mental health and the worthiness of his Gf and his over inflated cost to Merc - they are all expertz :thumbup:
Every single one of those points is a logical fallacy of one sort or another.

Strange how you can't stick to your beloved facts when it suits you.

Your words, Roth. If you can't say what you mean maybe you should chickity Check Yourself before you wreck yourself. Seems that you have a severe problem with effective communication. Or more likely it's just that you don't like having your "opinions" challenged. In any case, Vettel season was not so bad and he recovered well in the second half of the season. :thumbup:
I had my opinions challenged plenty. This particular discussion even had people applauding myself and cookie, so they got it. I just think you don't like having your snap judgements challenged.

Yes, clearly you proved how Hamilton is psycologically weak and how we tend to pretend it's misfortune. :rolleyes:

Who even says something like that? A very telling comment in its own right, here's some applause. :clap:
Sagi and Roth in the lounge next season, discussing the various ways Vettel is going to win every race and Kimi needs just a little teeny weenie more fine tuning to the front end to join him on the podium.
Yes, clearly you proved how Hamilton is psycologically weak...

Psychological weakness. Jeeze, get it right.

Why not also point out the spelling slip up, that might help you look even smarter.

Caught red handed and you prefer to dig deeper and deeper.....what do you think this is, inception? Don't go into limbo FRothy.

Damn I loved that movie. :D
Sagi and Roth in the lounge next season, discussing the various ways Vettel is going to win every race and Kimi needs just a little teeny weenie more fine tuning to the front end to join him on the podium.

And anyone who discusses how their favourite driver/team can do better is different from you how?

And anyone who discusses how their favourite driver/team can do better is different from you how?

Its different because he's talking about his fav driver getting that additional tenth, while you're dreaming about your driver/team gaining that additional 2 seconds next week. :hehe:

Its different because he understands what he is discussing, and therefore doesnt have to retract things regularly with a tearful mea culpa, or indeed by pretending he didnt say them

Its different because he's talking about his fav driver getting that additional tenth, while you're dreaming about your driver/team gaining that additional 2 seconds next week. :hehe:

You do realize that there will come a time when the shoe will be on the other foot, right?
Oh, wait, you might want to remember that it's been a long time for Hamilton, too?

Its different because he understands what he is discussing, and therefore doesnt have to retract things regularly with a tearful mea culpa, or indeed by pretending he didnt say them

Actually, it's different because you agree with him. It's different because that agreement puts you at rest.
It's different because anyone who doesn't agree with you becomes your sworn enemy and becomes target practice.
That's how it's different.

You do realize that there will come a time when the shoe will be on the other foot, right?
Oh, wait, you might want to remember that it's been a long time for Hamilton, too?

No I understand realism. For example, even if I were a fan I'd be realistic and not to put a Mercedes 1-2 in the pool predictions every weekend when they are clearly 2 seconds slower than the opposition, and recent history (current season) shows they are mea culpaing all over the track with 1 drunk driver. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!