FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Let's all pretend. He's a bit tender from yesterday to begin with so leave the Rothmeister be. I'm so loving this. :cloud9:

Roth, you've made this season a hoot, I hope you stick around for next year and become an ardent Ferrari fan in support of your emperor in his new clothes, double my pleasure.
Nice try cookie.

This is what I actually said: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13404&start=1813

Yet another audit fail. Between this and half a dozen logical fallacies you've committed in the process, your stubborness is impressive.

And then WB chimes in jumping up and down with glee when he still has no idea what's going on. Idiots everywhere.

I forget what we're talking out OH... I have to check every time since my memory only goes back a day or two. Thankfully the search feature keeps my memory from having to stretch too much.

Postby Roth » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 am
He was OK on the old layout, and he got pole last year. A record that hardly strikes fear.

Nico will keep plugging away. It seems it's all he has to do. He's breached that psychological barrier of being a win and then some up. His luck might hand him the championship, then what do you do, bitch about it? Nobody won a championship on pure skill.

It feels now that the extra speed Hamilton has is no longer an advantage because he finds a way of negating it. I'm starting to feel we've seen this before in Hamilton, this psychological weakness we pretend is misfortune.

Where exactly again is it that you didn't say what you say you didn't say? I mean this is the very first post ever on the subject of Hamilton's weakness after all, it's not something that had been discussed at all... ever, because you'd have to be really dissecting a guy psychologically to come up with something that's so clearly wrong given the outcomes we've seen this year... and then to deny that you clearly said it. Oh Roth... what are we going to do with you?

I guess we were pretending that the misfortune of a blown disc brake in qualifying one day and an engine fire in qualifying the other day isn't misfortune... it's psychological weakness according to what you wrote. But please do correct me if I'm wrong.

...and Vettel showed no weaknesses whatsoever this year. :hehe:
Good grief. I'm not denying I said it was a psychological weakness. That's the point. Cookie's pull back there was incorrectly quoted. I'm denying all the add-on stuff that keeps getting thrown at me, because you don't bother reading and trying to understand what i originally wrote, but would rather score cheap points with your buddies, because such childish trivialities amuse you.

Get the facts straight and get the timeline straight because that last line of events falls after what I originally said. Then go to the search engine and see who is the person who makes the vast majority of references to mental weakness, often initiating them apropos of nothing.
You said it first. And not only did you say it first but it's been pretty much used as toilet paper as far as the hypothesis goes. I don't care what cookie said, he says a lot of things but he doesn't deny what he says or why he says it.

In retrospect it turns out it's about as valid a claim as the one you made that Vettel didn't have an embarrassment of a year.

EDIT: it doesn't matter how much whipped cream you put on a sh!t pie, it's still sh!t.
Last edited by What's Burning? on 24 Nov 14, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
Good grief. I'm not denying I said it was a psychological weakness. That's the point. Cookie's pull back there was incorrectly quoted. I'm denying all the add-on stuff that keeps getting thrown at me, because you don't bother reading and trying to understand what i originally wrote, but would rather score cheap points with your buddies, because such childish trivialities amuse you.

Get the facts straight and get the timeline straight because that last line of events falls after what I originally said. Then go to the search engine and see who is the person who makes the vast majority of references to mental weakness, often initiating them apropos of nothing.

I never said it was a weakness. I went at great lengths to explain that, and you went to equal lengths ignoring it.

Nope that don't work either Roth

So you are finally admitting that you said he has a mental weakness - great stuff, could have saved all this spanking

Ok let's then go back to the question now you got your memory back - do you still think you were correct to make this assessment or were you wrong. Does he have this mental weakness you have seen through his career that no other driver has?
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 24 Nov 14, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
At least now we've gotten an admission that he did indeed say it. Now it's us being too stupid to understand the nuance of what he meant by it. I've read it a dozen time and I still can't figure it out. :confused:
At least he now admits saying Lewis has this mental weakness, one roth has seen through his whole career, and one that he say we all pretend is bad luck.

I was actually starting to believe white is black and that the moon revolves around the sun, with the earth revolving round one of the moons satellite moons.

damn it roth you caved in too soon, another year or two and you would have had us :hehe:

So our resident pschologist who was good enought to pop up at the lowest point of Lewis' season to let his fans know that Lewis had finally been found out and the weakness we pretend is bad luck (like in Australia first race) has finally gotten the better of him and cerebral Nico was exploiting it and Lewis had no answer cos he would always find a way to screw up whaetver sheer brute 1 lap pace advantage he had.

So Roth, please update us on Lewis' mental health

I never said it was a weakness. I went at great lengths to explain that, and you went to equal lengths ignoring it.

Nope that don't work either Roth

So you are finally admitting that you said he has a mental weakness - great stuff, could have saved all this spanking

Ok let's then go back to the question now you got your memory back - do you still think you were correct to make this assessment or were you wrong. Does he have this mental weakness you have seen through his career that no other driver has?

So in the space of not being able to prove I denied saying it, and me furnishing you with your error, you come back with the same error to try and prove me wrong again. About something I never denied in the first place with your tainted evidence being the only case against me.

Then you ask me a question, the premise of which was not something I originally said?

I remember the original discussion being full of this straw man rubbish, and so it goes...
hmmn, sounds good but no cigar mate

You said Lewis had a mental weakness
Does he still have it or where you maybe wrong

yet another chance to yield with a fragment of honour for at least being man enough to be a man - like Nico everyone gets a second chance (or 3rd,4th,5th.....nth)
At least he now admits saying Lewis has this mental weakness, one roth has seen through his whole career, and one that he say we all pretend is bad luck.

I was actually starting to believe white is black and that the moon revolves around the sun, with the earth revolving round one of the moons satellite moons.

damn it roth you caved in too soon, another year or two and you would have had us :hehe:

So our resident pschologist who was good enought to pop up at the lowest point of Lewis' season to let his fans know that Lewis had finally been found out and the weakness we pretend is bad luck (like in Australia first race) has finally gotten the better of him and cerebral Nico was exploiting it and Lewis had no answer cos he would always find a way to screw up whaetver sheer brute 1 lap pace advantage he had.

So Roth, please update us on Lewis' mental health

Go to the Sochi thread. Remember you got confused and had a hissy fit there too.
Common roth, you can do it, make good and we can all be friends again - just answer the question please

Does the world champion still have the mental weakness?

Go to the Sochi thread. Re-read this thread and see my finer points. I'm not going over this stuff in any depth again just because you can't keep up.
Ah, I see, you are accusing us of misunderstanding you, and to resolve it you want us to go read through a whole thread instead of tell us a simple yes or no

just remember that you dont have to explain yourself if you dont want to but you cant then complain when your statements about Hamiltons mental health are quoted as the definitive sample of how some make up things about him.

Cant eat your cake after feeding it to your dog - some of us take this F1 sh!t seriously, so go back to the 5th amendment if you want but dont moan when your boldly stated mental health assessment is quoted
Maybe you should ask him if Vettel is showing mental fortitude by hightailing it out of a team that he owned as soon as a kid showed up that could drive a car sideways when cars went sideways out of a turn. Vettel in his 4wdc winning driving skill we often overlook for having such a strong car was expecting to hammer down on the gas pedal on corner entry and have a planted car beneath him because of the rear blown engine overrun diffuser. This driving a car sideways is counter intuitive to everything Vettel has learned and honed his great skill over the last four years as a reigning champion.

See our F1 related articles too!