FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Have mercy indeed.

You're just repeating the same mistakes as cookie.

Sticking your own blade into your guts? Because that's not a mistake.
He was OK on the old layout, and he got pole last year. A record that hardly strikes fear.

Nico will keep plugging away. It seems it's all he has to do. He's breached that psychological barrier of being a win and then some up. His luck might hand him the championship, then what do you do, bitch about it? Nobody won a championship on pure skill.

It feels now that the extra speed Hamilton has is no longer an advantage because he finds a way of negating it. I'm starting to feel we've seen this before in Hamilton, this psychological weakness we pretend is misfortune.

this one....

This is the very first post on the subject.

No, you didn't make the comparison, it's our misunderstanding of English. Jeez man, give it up, you're getting pathetic now in your refusal to simply own up to the crap you spewed.
Yes, I can read. You've jumped on this bandwagon for fun without really understanding where it came from.

Maybe you could be so kind as to show us where "it came from".
Ironically Toto has just confirmed that the 2 drivers setup with quali or race in mind

guess who is clever enough to set up for the race????????

The story of the Merc this season, more or less, is get in front, stay in front.

So all the stuff about the season being about 'quali on pole then win' is the biggest deployment of the art of pure :bs:

because NICO has only won 2 from pole when lewis is about
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 22 Nov 14, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I can read. You've jumped on this bandwagon for fun without really understanding where it came from.

Cookie put the link up enough recently, go fetch.

Cookie put the link up enough recently, go fetch.

Aww what a burn. So no clarification for your own words, ok I didn't see that one coming lol
only we have to clarify our words, that's how it works. he can deny his words that are plain for all to see. :rolleyes: this is getting tiresome, I really thought he was different but it turns out in the end he's just like the rest of them.
I clarified my words plenty at the time. Cookie even gave you a link to his failed audit and you're still too incompetent to follow the abridged version.

Clarify your words? That was the very first post where you introduce the idea of mental weakness as an explanation for poor qualifying and even put forth that it's a systemic problem with him. What's there to follow? What's there to question? What's there to second guess? It's right there, you put the idea of
psychological weakness we pretend is misfortune
how are you confused by that? Are you lying? Are you being ignorant? Are you accusing me and cookie of not being able to read? Are you saying that we twisted your words somehow and that's not what you meant? Are you just trolling? Are you just not able to admit that you were wrong or that you've got an agenda against the guy or against his fans or whatever. Anything you say would be better and save you more face than to insist that you didn't actually say it.

Re: 2014 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX

Postby Roth » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 am
He was OK on the old layout, and he got pole last year. A record that hardly strikes fear.

Nico will keep plugging away. It seems it's all he has to do. He's breached that psychological barrier of being a win and then some up. His luck might hand him the championship, then what do you do, bitch about it? Nobody won a championship on pure skill.

It feels now that the extra speed Hamilton has is no longer an advantage because he finds a way of negating it. I'm starting to feel we've seen this before in Hamilton, this psychological weakness we pretend is misfortune.
Its scary that there are people walking around with this level of stubbornness. lets just pray that guys like this never get in a position to commit troops to battle or make any kind of decision with any kind of consequences.

'As long as I continue to lie I cant ever be wrong, and soon enough everyone will accept it, just like I have accepted the reality I created for myself'

In this reality roth created a complex context that only he understands, and its so 'out there' that saying black means white

:yikes:
and I can't read apparently.

Well at least we now know that his favorite driver has been cheating all these years. They probably didn't give Webber that wing and it's clear that Vettel only started to gain in the second half of the season when Horner gave him the special secret sauce wing and didn't give one to Ricciardo. it must be true, because I just said it.
The shame me into submission approach. Desperate times...

The first question is, have I ever denied the term?

I never said it was a weakness. I went at great lengths to explain that, and you went to equal lengths ignoring it.

we've seen this before in Hamilton,this psychological weakness we pretend is misfortune.

:yikes::smmack:

See our F1 related articles too!