FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By racechick
I expect after Monaco quali this story will now run for the season so time for its own thread I think.Lots already written in the Monaco thread and the Nico and Lewis thread. From here on, it can all go in here. Here's an Andrew Benson article to kick it off.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/27569606

After watching videos and reading lots of views, looking at body language and reading between lines, I know think Rosberg did it on purpose. I wasn't sure at first, I'm a bit naive like that, like Lewis...but once bitten.........
Some fun ahead methinks. no more Mr. nice guy :twisted:
To be honest, I'm glad that Nico did what he did in qualifying at Monaco. It's added extra spice and a good deal more intrigue into the battle going on at Mercedes. Hopefully, the tension will continue to rise, and as a result, we may get some moments we'll be talking about for many years to come.
Here are some thoughts from Jenson Button, on what will occur between Hamilton and Rosberg in Montreal:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1 ... um=twitter

:rofl: this was a telling line from Button...use of the word 'even'

"After a bad race even where nothing dodgy was going on"

Rest of the article is a bit dodgy
" Hamilton hurled accusations at his team and team mate" , no he didn't he hardly said a word. That he was thinking plenty was obvious but he certainly wasn't hurling accusation.

And we have " self inflicted implosion at McLaren" WHAT???

Lewis apparently " lashed out at Mercedes at their strategy gaff and claimed McLaren would have done better" No he didn't.

And the usual , Lewis is his own worse enemy stuff. pah!

The British gutter press at their worst!!
Not gettin at you Lew, it was good reading what Button said, interesting.
By Roth
Nico won't get that lucky again. Nor does he have the skill to outdrive Hamilton over the rest of the season. Barring mechanical failure, it's still Hamilton's to lose.
By sagi58
Isn't it ironic that when Ferrari signed Kimi, all the predictions were of an implosion at the Scuderia?
The times, they are a changin'!! :hehe:
It did not take long for a Lewis V thread to turn into a let's read between the lines Button bashing. Come on guys I thought we had moved past all that.

Sent using NCC-1701
Isn't it ironic that when Ferrari signed Kimi, all the predictions were of an implosion at the Scuderia?
The times, they are a changin'!! :hehe:

Kimi has been a bit of the boil so far, but give it time :-)

Sent using NCC-1701

See our F1 related articles too!