FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By LRW
No but rabid old mods have locked them before they got really juicy. I'm still grumbling about not seeing the results of the Lewis Haters Club thread RC started in 2008.

Reopen it then - seems we have some keen new members wanting to sign up....
No but rabid old mods have locked them before they got really juicy. I'm still grumbling about not seeing the results of the Lewis Haters Club thread RC started in 2008.

Lets hope non of them are still around. If Niki Lauda had posted what he said to the media on the forum when they were around, its likely he would get banned for disagreeing with a mod about ferrari :yikes:
I'd love to see rosberg on top this weekend. Go into the summer break with hamilton and rosberg at 5 wins each... :thumbup:

Rosberg is a bottom.
I'd love to see rosberg on top this weekend. Go into the summer break with hamilton and rosberg at 5 wins each... :thumbup:

This is really bad luck for Rosberg, much more of this dominant coasting to victory and he's gonna get soft...

This is really bad luck for Rosberg, much more of this dominant coasting to victory and he's gonna get soft...

:twisted::twisted::twisted:
Out of curiosity I was just checking out how many times each mercedes driver beat their teammate in each half of the season last year. I'm just defining "beat their teammate" as who finished ahead of who, including retirements.

2013, first half of the season, lewis beat nico 7 to 3. In the second half of the season, nico beat lewis 6 to 3. Nico had three retirements during the year to lewis' one, and all three of nico's retirements were in the first half of the season while lewis' sole retirement was in the second half of the season in japan. This obviously isn't a guarantee of how things will turn out in the 2nd half of the season. If history repeats itself then nico seems to have the edge for the title.

Just fun facts to look forward to for nico going into the summer break :thumbup:
Out of curiosity I was just checking out how many times each mercedes driver beat their teammate in each half of the season last year. I'm just defining "beat their teammate" as who finished ahead of who, including retirements.

2013, first half of the season, lewis beat nico 7 to 3. In the second half of the season, nico beat lewis 6 to 3. Nico had three retirements during the year to lewis' one, and all three of nico's retirements were in the first half of the season while lewis' sole retirement was in the second half of the season in japan. This obviously isn't a guarantee of how things will turn out in the 2nd half of the season. If history repeats itself then nico seems to have the edge for the title.

Just fun facts to look forward to for nico going into the summer break :thumbup:

Does this include the tire that blew up while Lewis was leading at Silverstone?
By Roth
Hamilton also had a cracked chassis that wasn't discovered until just before Austin. In that race he then outqualified Nico by ten places, and finished 4 to 9 in the race.
Considering the amount of Pirelli discussions last year, this year tires have not even been on the radar.
By Roth
They haven't been exploding or handing the championship to Vettel. FRIC doesn't seem to cause so much excitement. It's harder to understand and and you can't really see it.

Lol ya it includes all retirements, including nico's engine that blew up in hungary :thumbup:

Lol ya it includes all retirements, including nico's engine that blew up in hungary :thumbup:

Wasn't he running like 10th in Hungary when it blew up.

See our F1 related articles too!