FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Lewis has won 7/11 (63%) races he completed, 2 of the 4 he didn't win he started from the back, and of his wins didn't gain any from teammate failure

Nico has won 4/12 (33%) races he completed, inheriting 3 from teammate failing from first

Can these stats be correct ? I haven't really sat down to check, more like from memory. This is a slaughtering if true

In Silverstone you could say he did 'inherit' the win even though he was about to make Rosberg piss his overalls anyway....too bad the car cracked before the driver could there, but the haters have a case in calling that an 'inheritance' since Lewis was still behind.

I'll admit it: hamilton would have won regardless of rosberg retiring. There!! I said it!! Now I need a :drink:

:thumbup: cheers mate! :wine:
All I want to see is Rosberg overtake Hamilton on track when both cars are healthy. Not a launch control failure or a missing cylinder. I mean an honest to goodness overtake. One where he manages not to take out his teammate. He's had a few chances and come up short each time.
By LRW
All I want to see is Rosberg overtake Hamilton on track when both cars are healthy. Not a launch control failure or a missing cylinder. I mean an honest to goodness overtake. One where he manages not to take out his teammate. He's had a few chances and come up short each time.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

Wait, while giving Nico supersofts and Lewis on primes like in Bahrain? Or equal tyres?

Maybe more chance with equal tyres since Nico already managed to do it at Spa #likeapr!ck.
I would not be surprised if once the WCC is wrapped up we will only ever see both Mercs dnf never one alone

So if one guy has a technical dnf expect the other guy to suddenly develop terminal issues next pitstop

That would be better for Mercs businessmen than anymore 'imbalance' now they have 'luckily' got the situation back under control and everyone loves them again

The only problem there is whetehr the increasingly useless Paddy could even manage that without screwing up
By 1Lemon
I would not be surprised if once the WCC is wrapped up we will only ever see both Mercs dnf never one alone

So if one guy has a technical dnf expect the other guy to suddenly develop terminal issues next pitstop

I see it going like this:

Hamilton car catches fire

Nico pits

A mechanic then grabs the steering wheel and just runs off.
By F2004
Roth? Nowhere to be found.
Overboost? AWAL
F2004? Forgot his password.
Geet? I'm sure he' just in the midst of post race drunken stupor, so I won't be too hard on him.

It's uncanny, the regular bashers, (and now the brave new comer that's out of his league) tuck tail and are nowhere to be found after a HAM win. :confused:

What sort of idiot bashes people then calls them bashers as hes bashing them
whats burning? proof that evolution can go backward
Scumbag Mercedes attracts all the baboons
Roth? Nowhere to be found.
Overboost? AWAL
F2004? Forgot his password.
Geet? I'm sure he' just in the midst of post race drunken stupor, so I won't be too hard on him.

It's uncanny, the regular bashers, (and now the brave new comer that's out of his league) tuck tail and are nowhere to be found after a HAM win. :confused:

What sort of idiot bashes people then calls them bashers as hes bashing them
whats burning? proof that evolution can go backward
Scumbag Mercedes attracts all the baboons

go backwards... like Ferrari and Kimi down the grid? :hehe:

Come now, F2004, you don't have to resort to name calling, you don't have to get vulgar or aggressive. You've already amassed a collection of warnings in a wee bit of time for just that type of behavior. I just thought since you'd spent so much time trash talking Hamilton, his driving skills and his supporters before the weekend, you'd have lot to say after the weekend's results. But I obviously gave you too much credit.

Great race! :thumbup:
Lewis has won 7/11 (63%) races he completed, 2 of the 4 he didn't win he started from the back, and of his wins didn't gain any from teammate failure

Nico has won 4/12 (33%) races he completed, inheriting 3 from teammate failing from first

Can these stats be correct ? I haven't really sat down to check, more like from memory. This is a slaughtering if true

In Silverstone you could say he did 'inherit' the win even though he was about to make Rosberg piss his overalls anyway....too bad the car cracked before the driver could there, but the haters have a case in calling that an 'inheritance' since Lewis was still behind.

I'll admit it: hamilton would have won regardless of rosberg retiring. There!! I said it!! Now I need a :drink:

:thumbup: cheers mate! :wine:

Is geet warming to Lewis?

Not sure I agree about Hamilton having an unchallenged run in Singapore - he was on pole by 0.007. Yes he locked up but Rosberg made an error too so that one is even plus I don't count errors like lock ups when comparing performance as those were driver errors on both sides. As far as Silverstone goes that depends on whether Hamilton was going to stop again or not. If he wouldnt have it was a slam dunk for him, if he was going to pit then Rosberg was net in the lead of the race at the time.

See our F1 related articles too!