FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
No need to be hard when everything is as it should be. What goes around, comes around I guess. Little to find fault with.
Don't worry WB I'm right here!! :twisted: Like roth said, time difference. I watched the race and then went straight to bed as I'm starting a second full time job tomorrow, so sleep is at a premium.

Rosberg has more DNF's than lewis since he's joined the team so he's the one getting shafted now. It's obvious that mercedes favor lewis :rofl:
It's still not even....failures are in favour of Rosberg at 3-4. :blush:

But as we can see in the standings, Lewis doesn't even need equal luck to be leading. :thumbup:
By Roth
No need to be hard when everything is as it should be. What goes around, comes around I guess. Little to find fault with.

Ahh, contentment's quiet suburb.
Lewis has won 7/11 (63%) races he completed, 2 of the 4 he didn't win he started from the back, and of his wins didn't gain any from teammate failure

Nico has won 4/12 (33%) races he completed, inheriting 3 from teammate failing from first

Can these stats be correct ? I haven't really sat down to check, more like from memory. This is a slaughtering if true
I won't be fully content unless Hamilton accidentally knocks Rosberg out while attempting to pass. But the championship lead is nice to have. Let's see how the remainder of the season pans out.

.007 of a second. Your teammate makes a tremendous lock up, yet still out qualifies you.
Lewis has won 7/11 (63%) races he completed, 2 of the 4 he didn't win he started from the back, and of his wins didn't gain any from teammate failure

Nico has won 4/12 (33%) races he completed, inheriting 3 from teammate failing from first

Can these stats be correct ? I haven't really sat down to check, more like from memory. This is a slaughtering if true

In Silverstone you could say he did 'inherit' the win even though he was about to make Rosberg piss his overalls anyway....too bad the car cracked before the driver could there, but the haters have a case in calling that an 'inheritance' since Lewis was still behind.
saw this on a comments section in one of the F1 sites and it made me chuckle.

Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh), Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh), Break it down, (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh), (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh), Stop... HAMMERTIME!

In Silverstone you could say he did 'inherit' the win even though he was about to make Rosberg piss his overalls anyway....too bad the car cracked before the driver could there, but the haters have a case in calling that an 'inheritance' since Lewis was still behind.

Yes that one crossed my mind Hammer. Technically it was an inheritance , but Lewis was gaining on him hand over fist, he'd have had him. Shame the car didn't just hold out until after the overtake.

WB it won't really be equal till one more DNF for Rosberg, two quali issues with his car putting him at the back of the grid, getting 'accidentally' hit off the track, and having Lewis park it in quali to preserve his pole.
But this is Lewis, we'll do it without the shenanigans !
saw this on a comments section in one of the F1 sites and it made me chuckle.

Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh), Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh), Break it down, (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh), (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh), Stop... HAMMERTIME!

love it!!! Excellent!! :clap::clap:

I'll admit it: hamilton would have won regardless of rosberg retiring. There!! I said it!! Now I need a :drink:
Only if you promise to keep talking smack about Hamilton and continue making sure ROSBERG NEVER WALKS ALONE. :D

See our F1 related articles too!