FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
Uhmmm... to be fair, those signatures should be more similar...
something like:

If Nico wins, Lewis supporters have to have their signature until the Australian season opener be;
Nico Rosberg is the WDC and he beat Lewis Hamilton fair and square.

vs...Lewis Hamilton is a 2-time WDC and he beat Nico Rosberg fair and square.

Or...
Conversely if Nico loses, then it's.
I'm a Lewis Hamilton h8r and it burns my @ss that he's now a two time WDC.

vs... I'm a Nico Rosberg h8r and it burns my @ss that he's now a WDC.

Graphics extra: Image, Image
Word it in your preferred way. BUT THE BETS ON

PUT IT IN THE POLL!!
By sagi58

Just trying to level the playing field, is all!
No harm, no foul! :wink:

no it's just
i was reading over that post. so confused
By sagi58

no it's just

If you're making a bet, it's only fair that the "pay out" is similar.
I tried to make the two signatures that WB suggested a bit more similar.

No big deal, as I'm not going to participate in the bet, so it's no skin off my nose!! :thumbup:
Then why bother sticking your nose into someone else's proposed wager?

I don't get it...its like I make the rules, and ask people to participate (whoever is keen). Then someone else comes along and shifts things around saying this is how it should be but they're not participating.

What's your deal? Trying to annoy or seriously thinking you're actually helpful? :confused:

no it's just

No big deal, as I'm not going to participate in the bet, so it's no skin off my nose!! :thumbup:

I think the signatures are just fine thank you very much. If you're not playin' then you ain't sayin'
By sagi58

no it's just

I think the signatures are just fine thank you very much. If you're not playin' then you ain't sayin'

Yes... Hammer was pretty clear about that.
I guess now we're just waiting for Cookin' to add his say?
He said he liked it and he was in. Just as I said that since Nico has a 29 point lead his "fans" taking the bet should put more skin in the game.
I'd bet money if I could. I don't have the same pompous attitude about my preferred driver as a certain other driver's fans.

I'm betting even with the odds stacked in Nicos favour his new fans are not so brave anymore and come out with a bunch of excuses to decline

I'm only betting $$ !!!!

Ready to roll?

$1 per point differential between Nico and Lewis - you start with -$29 as the only son of the Finnish (super fast genes) WDC keke vs the street kid who cracks under pressure(your words)

So If Lewis beats Nico by 1 point you owe the forum drinks fund $30 and when Nico wins by 30 points I owe the forum $1, if Nico wins by 129 I owe 100 etc etc etc

Paypal good?
I'd bet money if I could. I don't have the same pompous attitude about my preferred driver as a certain other driver's fans.

I'm betting even with the odds stacked in Nicos favour his new fans are not so brave anymore and come out with a bunch of excuses to decline

I'm only betting $$ !!!!

Ready to roll?

$1 per point differential between Nico and Lewis - you start with -$29 as the only son of the Finnish (super fast genes) WDC keke vs the street kid who cracks under pressure(your words)

So If Lewis beats Nico by 1 point you owe the forum drinks fund $30 and when Nico wins by 30 points I owe the forum $1, if Nico wins by 129 I owe 100 etc etc etc

Paypal good?

I'll do a flat payout for the WDC, not differentials. I'll bet you $50 USD that nico wins no matter the point difference, paid via paypal.

I'm only betting $$ !!!!

Ready to roll?

Paypal good?

I'll do a flat payout for the WDC, not differentials. I'll bet you $50 USD that nico wins no matter the point difference, paid via paypal.

errmm, you wouldnt be so cocky and offering to bet if Nico wasnt so far ahead. I have a good idea, lets go watch a boxing match and bet even money on the fight just after one of the boxers gets knocked out by the other ones mother with her handbag inbetween round 3 and round 4. (this actually happened before btw)

Im sure you would be very cocky and bet "big" on that result :D

See our F1 related articles too!