FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
It must be tough rooting for has been or half talents, it's a curse and yet it gives some a reason to be. You've never been right yet Geet, I take great solace in that. :drink:

I'm going to :rofl: at you all winter long when Nico despite every advantage thrown his way manages to lose to his teammate this year. You're right, it feels better in this thread. :blush:
Just a DNF by Nico and a win by Lewis and we're back to square one again. But don't stress over that too much. :wink:
Don't worry, we're in the same boat. I root for a 'half talent' and you root for your legend that never was. All the lauding and only one WDC :rofl: I've been laughing all season long so you can enjoy your sole winter if that's how it goes down :thumbup:
Just a DNF by Nico and a win by Lewis and we're back to square one again. But don't stress over that too much. :wink:

Based on what we have seen for the majority of this season, what's the odds of this happening?

Lewis is the one with 1 less engine and will most likely have to take more grid penalties before the season closing. It's already desperation mode mate, all he can do is keep aiming for wins and hope for the best.

We only have 7 races remaining. And 30 points behind. All Lewis has to his advantage is crowd support, after all the sh!t Nico pulled this year...and the fact that Nico will be more on 'edge' when racing wheel to wheel with Lewis since his bosses will be watching closely. Lewis can continue doing his thing, Nico has to change his ways...so in this regard, Lewis has a tiny mental advantage.
Second on the list of wins for a Bristish drriver, that's a pretty awful to call Jackie Stewart a talent that never was.

Based on what we have seen for the majority of this season, what's the odds of this happening?

Lewis is the one with 1 less engine and will most likely have to take more grid penalties before the season closing. It's already desperation mode mate, all he can do is keep aiming for wins and hope for the best.

We only have 7 races remaining. And 30 points behind. All Lewis has to his advantage is crowd support, after all the sh!t Nico pulled this year...and the fact that Nico will be more on 'edge' when racing wheel to wheel with Lewis since his bosses will be watching closely. Lewis can continue doing his thing, Nico has to change his ways...so in this regard, Lewis has a tiny mental advantage.

Thing is Lewis has bounced back twice despite the documented handicaps, so you would have to say the chances are high of it happening a 3rd time

As the season gets to the end people get desperate and the premium is on the drivers with stronger mental 'bouncebackability' I know its hard to think this but the undpredictability of F1 and the title run in plays more to Lewis than the lamer mentally unstable barbie doll
Lets just stop bickering, and have a bet instead! Whoever looses changes their favorite team to... reliant or something.

I bet Rosberg wins the championship.
Since Nico has such an overwhelming lead that he just "can't lose" anyone picking him should put more skin in the game.

If Nico wins, Lewis supporters have to have their signature until the Australian season opener be;

Nico Rosberg is the WDC and he beat Lewis Hamilton fair and square.

Conversly if Nico loses, then it's.

I'm a Lewis Hamilton h8r and it burns my @ss that he's now a two time WDC.

I'll take that bet with anyone willing to go through with it.
I'd bet money if I could. Just for the record, I'm not one of those people who think the championship is over and nico can't lose it. I don't have the same pompous attitude about my preferred driver as a certain other driver's fans.
Hahaha you are on WB, I'm betting even with the odds stacked in Nicos favour his new fans are not so brave anymore and come out with a bunch of excuses to decline
I'd bet money if I could. Just for the record, I'm not one of those people who think the championship is over and nico can't lose it. I don't have the same pompous attitude about my preferred driver as a certain other driver's fans.

That's just because you're so awful at picking a winner. A simple "yes" I'm in is enough Geet.... no money need exchange hands. :hehe:
Under normal circumstances I couldn't resist a bet like that, but I prefer the stand and watch from the corner attitude this time.

Nico has a good lead, but Lewis is more talented.

It's become a pressure cooker this season, anything can happen and talent can easily be negated by so many other circumstances (which is why Lewis is behind by 30 points in the first place).
It's decided then?

or

It's decided then?

or

Are you IN???? :wavey:
It's decided then?

or

Are you IN???? :wavey:

ARE YOU IN???

I'm in. Love a bet.. :D

See our F1 related articles too!