FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Two years, two Germans getting booed on the podium. Was it Brits booing last year as well? If Nico had any kind of balls, he should have said FU to anyone looking fir an apology. I guess he's nervous he can't defend yet another 29 point lead.

This one is for you geet, I know you love em'.

:twisted::twisted::twisted:
Anyone think Hunt would have said "I'm sorry"

Well said. Good on you sir! :thumbup:
He apologised for crashing not for making a point.

That's worse! That's like apologizing for not being able to get an erection to screw his teammate... Anyone think Hunt would have said "I'm sorry" :hehe:

I remember Senna in his interview after he did his Rosberg to Prost in Japan. They asked him how he felt about being world champion he answered "its not a bad thing is it" and had a little grin on his face. Compare that to Nico's body language after he did the same to Lewis. Nico's discomfort was palpable.

That's worse! That's like apologizing for not being able to get an erection to screw his teammate... Anyone think Hunt would have said "I'm sorry" :hehe:

I remember Senna in his interview after he did his Rosberg to Prost in Japan. They asked him how he felt about being world champion he answered "its not a bad thing is it" and had a little grin on his face. Compare that to Nico's body language after he did the same to Lewis. Nico's discomfort was palpable.

That's because he's not world champion yet. :twisted:

He said sorry for getting you wife pregnant but not for diddling her.

Sent using NCC-1701

So winning the title will make what he did ok :hehe:

If he doesn't win, he walks away empty handed and soils daddy's name a bit.
By sagi58

If he doesn't win, he walks away empty handed and soils daddy's mane a bit.

Not to worry, Rosberg can take his Dad to his own hairdresser, as it seems they've been able to tame his tresses!! :P
:rofl:
No one said he's in a mess. He's in the best possible position, whenever he isn't on a podium.

:twisted:
Brought this over from the nico support thread, as some of you don't seem to understand the point of a SUPPORT thread

tbh its a misconception that Nico is slower than Hamilton, he has beaten Hamilton fairly in qualifying many times.

Take out Monaco and the two Lewis car blow ups and they're even. What Nico is good at is turning poles into race losses, no one has been better than him at that.

See NHcheese..how pompous the hamilton crowd is? "take out monaco and the two lewis car blows ups they're even" as if it were a fact that hamilton would have beat him. So haughty. The greater the pride, the greater the fall :thumbup:

Did Lewis beat Nico in quali last year? or did he beat him in the WDC? maybe best we stick to known facts when working out how the 'faster' driver who has evolved with the car gets beaten by the slower driver who has just joined

Yeah, last year, so? We're talking about THIS year. And I really don't see this as an excuse the way you do for hamilton, but rosberg was the one with 3 DNF's to lewis' 1 DNF last year, and rosberg still only lost out by about 20 points in the standings, so he likely would have beaten hamilton in the standings without those DNF's. But, as I said, I'm not using that as an excuse like you or other hamilton fans might. Facts are facts. THIS year, rosberg has been outqualifying hamilton. Not my fault if you can't handle that FACT.

See our F1 related articles too!