FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Roth
If you consider it a fair analysis, surely they factored in Lewis' mental weakness and Nicos exploitation of that, or are you saying a fair analysis wouldnt contain something you have spent 17 pages defending? or does this mean you no longer think Lewis' mental weakness is a major factor that manifests as bad luck. Surely no analysis of comparative luck of the 2 would ignore the reason for Lewis' bad luck - his mental health

So how do you find something fair that misses out completely on something you have been attempting to stuff down the throats of the Hamilton supporters :confused:

You're missing the finer points again, cookie.
If you consider it a fair analysis, surely they factored in Lewis' mental weakness and Nicos exploitation of that, or are you saying a fair analysis wouldnt contain something you have spent 17 pages defending? or does this mean you no longer think Lewis' mental weakness is a major factor that manifests as bad luck. Surely no analysis of comparative luck of the 2 would ignore the reason for Lewis' bad luck - his mental health

So how do you find something fair that misses out completely on something you have been attempting to stuff down the throats of the Hamilton supporters :confused:

You're missing the finer points... Of racing. :wink:
By Roth
Roth is reading up on psychological disorders that cause a driver to be unhappy with 3rd

Roth's internet connection must be down today. :hehe:

You two are hilarious, I love you haha.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Hey, you are pretty handy yourself in the ongoing war against ignorance RyRy :thumbup:

Get a room, boys.
By Roth

Do tell, WB, what are the finer points exactly? Use small words please.
By LH44
After NR ran wide by LH not giving up the position, it seemed like he didn't want to risk passing knowing LH would fight to the end. If so, a wise move alas those team orders were BS IMHO. Stay strong Lewis.

Good post. I think Nico knew he was up against a wounded Lewis and didn't push his luck knowing it was going to end badly if he did. Either he just didn't have the pace to get past when the team orders kicked in or he just decided to play it safe. I also noticed when Vergne passed him in the early stages, he braked very early and allowed him past which compromised his race. The pass on Kimi on the other hand was risky and could've ended badly if not for Kimi's experience and normally excellent spatial awareness.He can afford to take less risks now whilst ahead in the WDC but inevitably there will come a point where he'd have to get the elbows out.

Apparently all you see are Hamilton's limitations and mental inferiority compared to his teammate. Racecraft on Sunday still has something to do with results lad.

I'm eager for you to enlighten us with where he went wrong today and the explanation of Rosberg's result and Hamilton's result relative to their starting position.

I can't wait. :blush:
By Roth
Yes, WB, all those word I've written and that was exactly the point I've been trying to make all along.

I could have saved myself so much time if only I'd come to you sooner to sum it up perfectly for me.
By RyRy
Apparently all you see are Hamilton's limitations and mental inferiority compared to his teammate. Racecraft on Sunday still has something to do with results lad.

I'm eager for you to enlighten us with where he went wrong today and the explanation of Rosberg's result and Hamilton's result relative to their starting position.

I can't wait. :blush:

*throws popcorn into his mouth*

Apparently all you see are Hamilton's limitations and mental inferiority compared to his teammate.

[img] http://www.mikecornelison.com/wp-conten ... people.jpg [\img]

Sent using NCC-1701
Yes, WB, all those word I've written and that was exactly the point I've been trying to make all along.

I could have saved myself so much time if only I'd come to you sooner to sum it up perfectly for me.

If you could take back half the crap you've said you'd only look a quarter less foolish. Cookin' has impeccable memory.
No, cookie has selective processing. Then he impeccably remembers.

But we're not talking about him.

No you're right so let me be more precise, we're talking about laughable crap you say.

It feels now that the extra speed Hamilton has is no longer an advantage because he finds a way of negating it. I'm starting to feel we've seen this before in Hamilton, this psychological weakness we pretend is misfortune.

It's gutting, I get that. But I realise Hamilton has a psychological weakeness that Nico's exploiting by proxy, and it's pointless denying it.

See our F1 related articles too!