FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Who is the third Mercedes driver if there are three car teams?

I wonder if Alonso is angling for it? :twisted:

Talk about bringing a knife to an already existing gun vs. stone fight! (Emm...Lewis=gun, Nico=stones and Alonso...you get the picture.) How toxic an environment that would be.

It could be rock v sissor v paper

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Alonso would be paper. He would get you with his sneaky paper cuts. Cheeky bugger! :irked::blush::hehe:

Such fun!
By Frontrunner
Mercs 3rd driver Suzie

Nico could share hair products with her.

:rofl:

But yeah why not have Susie in the 3rd car if it happens, Toto can pull some strings the get her the seat.

So people. You heard it hear first, Susie Wolff 2015 F1 WDC, Lewis and Nico have no chance :thumbup:
By Hammer278
I wonder how Toto's reaction would be in 2015 if Suzie ended up cutting Lewis' or Nico's tyre on Lap 2 of the German GP..... :scratchchin:

*Terminator voice* ABBSOLUTELEE UNACCEPTABEL. BUT SHE'LL BE BAK.

:D
By Jabberwocky
Toto "suzie, good news. I can offer you a drive next year. For which team depends on how much you want to 'pay'

3 blow jobs a week for the season for a Williams drive, or bum fun once a week for a merc drive"

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
Toto "suzie, good news. I can offer you a drive next year. For which team depends on how much you want to 'pay'

3 blow jobs a week for the season for a Williams drive, or bum fun once a week for a merc drive"

:gonnagetit: Hey! That's one bum fun less a week than the deal Nico Rosberg got.
By racechick
It is bullpoo Nin Chin. It's been discussed the Alonso to McLaren thread.
By Hammer278
IT'S HORSE$H!T!!!!!!!!

If its true FML...and FLL (f**k Lewis' life) as well...
IT'S HORSE$H!T!!!!!!!!

If its true FML...and FLL (f**k Lewis' life) as well...

That's F1Today, desperate as always for traffic. :rolleyes: Complete and utter rubbish. One just has to go back through their archives at the nonsense they reported that have all been one farce after another. (I'm not suggesting you waste your time though.) Would you believe, using the word "source" now includes other news outlets, unofficial websites and forums? If Uncle Ron is so tight-lipped publicly, who within the McLaren organization would risk losing their job to give away an earth shattering news byte like that...and to of all places, F1Today.net. Seriously?! Now, if Bernie said it, or perhaps Eddie Jordan, well, maybe there's a little bit to it. For now, treat it the way you would a turd in a punchbowl.
By racechick
Got the link because somebody I know writes for them (Tom Brooks) but yeah McLaren put that matter to bed:http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/9508926/McLaren-rubbish-Hamilton-rumour

Sorry for any mishaps, I only pop into this forum when time to time so don't read everything. :)

No worries. And very pleased we are to see you when you put in an appearance. :yes:

Ps. Lol and that put F1 today.com( or whatever they're called) firmly in their place ! :hehe:
By CookinFlat6
Interesting how Thejudge13, as usual cant wait to bash Lewis, actually making a big deal of the rumour of a move back to McLaren

This indeed is a categoric claim and F1Today.net are laying their entire credibility on the line. There is wriggle room here for the deal to be one for 2016, yet F1Today state in their commentary, “Lewis Hamilton has signed a contract for next season to return to his old team McLaren and spear head their new era with old partners Honda”.

TJ13 cannot comment on the credibility of this site, however, were TJ13 to make such a claim – we would be confident of the outcome.

I suspect a certain courtroom will have egg on its facade before long on this one :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!