FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By LRW
Im reading more and more speculation about Alonso taking a year out to concentrate on his cycling team.

Then if you remember back to the statement Eric Boullier said about him and Ron agreeing on drivers, just not timing... (one wants Alonso this year, one wants to wait a year??)

Ok Im reading too much into things.
Who is the third Mercedes driver if there are three car teams?

Roman Grosjean.

A Frenchman a German and a Brit walk into a bar. :hehe:

One of the things Toto could do when he said there were things they could "do" as punishment for Spa, is hire Hulkenberg and then only refer to him as Nico for an entire year.
By Frontrunner
Im reading more and more speculation about Alonso taking a year out to concentrate on his cycling team.

I read somewhere that perhaps joining his mate Mark Webber at Le mans 24hr, I don't think that is necessarily with Webber and the Porsche LMP1 works team but just in the 24hr race in any outfit. I still backing he will be somewhere on the F1 grid.

Roman Grosjean.

A Frenchman a German and a Brit walk into a bar. :hehe:

One of the things Toto could do when he said there were things they could "do" as punishment for Spa, is hire Hulkenberg and then only refer to him as Nico for an entire year.

Can always use "Nico 1" and "Nico 2" :hehe:
By racechick

I wonder if Alonso is angling for it? :twisted:
By Frontrunner

I would be up for that :thumbup::hehe: got the Lewis v Nico happening then put the 2007 McLaren team mates back together. Toto, Paddy and Niki would love that :thumbup::rofl:
By racechick

I would be up for that :thumbup::hehe: got the Lewis v Nico happening then put the 2007 McLaren team mates back together. Toto, Paddy and Niki would love that :thumbup::rofl:

That would be one hell of a ménage a trois! :hehe:
By Hammer278
Might make sense for the brand (since Alonso has a fan base) but ugh....please stay away.
By racechick
Can you imagine it.
There'd be Nico flicking his beautifully coiffed locks and trying desperately to regain his 'good boy' image whilst taking Lewis and Alonso's telemetry home with him for bed time reading.
There'd be Alonso deep into the Machiavellian plots and claiming everything good about Mercedes was down to him.
And there'd be Lewis, oblivious to the intrigues, convinced he can overcome all by his driving alone, then distraught if it goes wrong.

Talk about bringing a knife to an already existing gun vs. stone fight! (Emm...Lewis=gun, Nico=stones and Alonso...you get the picture.) How toxic an environment that would be.
Nico would be calculating how he could cut two tires at the same time. :hehe: He's a smart guy.
By Jabberwocky

Talk about bringing a knife to an already existing gun vs. stone fight! (Emm...Lewis=gun, Nico=stones and Alonso...you get the picture.) How toxic an environment that would be.

It could be rock v sissor v paper

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

See our F1 related articles too!