FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Three
One week to bask and replay in each of Lewis' wins.

:thumbup::D
I'm just hoping that the other top teams can gain some serious ground and take the race to Mercedes; this is looking like 2011 all over again, just with a silver car in front instead of blue!
I'm so pleased to have F1 coming back home to Europe. Doubly excited because I'll be there in Spain in 3 weeks time. I'm excited to be able to judge the sound of the cars in person too.

I hope some of the teams can close the gap to Merc in the coming races. I don't mind them winning, just lets make it close. I'd like to see Force India and Williams really push hard.
As for who I want to win in Spain, Alonso for the home fans, the atmosphere would be great. For me personally, The Hulk, but I'd accept either of them 2 or a Brit.
Watch this space...
I'm just hoping that the other top teams can gain some serious ground and take the race to Mercedes; this is looking like 2011 all over again, just with a silver car in front instead of blue!

Yeah but this time it's fine because it's Hamilton. Silly.

Yeah but this time it's fine because it's Hamilton. Silly.

I think his fans were happy enough with just a competitive car, not a dominant one. This is indeed brand new territory for us though. :thumbup:
I have no issue with Hamilton winning; but as a relative neutral I'd prefer to have three or four teams battling for wins instead of one team running away with it. I found the Vettel dominance boring and I find the Hamilton dominance boring; I actually found the first six races of 2009 boring despite JB being one of my favorite drivers. I really enjoyed 2012 where we had six different winners in the first six races, it makes it interesting and unpredictable.
Given those parameters, if we go back for the entirety of this millennium basically we're looking at 2/3 of the seasons being boring. Why do we torture ourselves this way? Perhaps it's fact that if it's a team you support doing the dominating, it's not as monotonous.
Given those parameters, if we go back for the entirety of this millennium basically we're looking at 2/3 of the seasons being boring. Why do we torture ourselves this way? Perhaps it's fact that if it's a team you support doing the dominating, it's not as monotonous.

:yes:Image:yes:

See our F1 related articles too!