FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
It's been a long while since we've been so excited by a GP that we've forgotten to create a thread for the following race! So I'm kicking this one off with this. As if we needed more proof that what the fans want comes towards the bottom of the list.

ESPNF1 FIA president Jean Todt has hinted at a possible rethink of the double-points championship finale at the end of the year, but confirmed teams did not unanimously oppose its implementation during the F1 Strategy Group meeting.

The plan for the Abu Dhabi race on November 23 has been met with an overwhelmingly negative response from fans, as well as current and former drivers and personnel. But despite the outcry it will go ahead for this season at the very least after the six teams in F1's policy-making group failed to unite against the plans, meaning the FIA did not see the need to pursue a change.
Who are the six p****s!?? :censored:
Double points in the final race is ridiculous Bernie hair brained idea; I equate it to a football match where one team held a 1 - 0 lead since the fourth minute but the other team scores in the last five minutes and because it's at the end of the game, they win 1 - 2 because they scored in the "power play" 10 minutes. It just wouldn't happen, it's makes a mockery of the whole sport and in reality Mercedes will be so far ahead come Abu Dhabi that it's inconsequential.
Oh for goodness sake! Who is opposing changing this idiocy! this blot on the horizon of a season destined to give us racing!! :banghead:
Who are the six p****s!?? :censored:

Name and shame 'em! :whip:

My thoughts exactly.
I will be in Japan during the GP, i might have to try and sweet talk the fiancee into flying over to China for the day haha

I guess promising her Chinese take-out won't work, eh? :thumbup:

p.s. Good Luck in convincing her!!
I'm just ducking out for some food, be back in 2 to 3 days :hehe:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!