FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Jabberwocky
I thought we could have a thread for people to have a chat about what is brought up on the show.

I have finally got around to watching last week's.

Murray was awesome. I hope I have all my faculties at his age. I can not believe it has been 13 years since he retired. He also had some good points about the Nico/Lewis situation.

Is Natalie up the duff?

Jody was funny and I think his insight into Ferrari was good.

Ted let himself down again by asking him about the boost gauge.

Sent using NCC-1701
By spankyham
I miss Murray
By Jabberwocky
He has still got it. They made him commentate on the vet/alo battle at Silverstone it was good to hear him again

Sent using NCC-1701
By Jabberwocky
Lol

I don't like the replacement they have for her as much

Sent using NCC-1701
By What's Burning?
Who does the English language commentating on the F1 app?

I've found myself lately when I watch the race real time, I look at the F1 app for timing while I watch the race. Then during the commercials, I mute the TV and turn up the volume on the iPad. The guys there are... meta e meta but there's a woman and I wonder if she's the one. She does the on grid reporting.
By Jabberwocky
I stopped watching it, I found it didint offer up any real information.

I think it depends on what guests they have on. I don't really like the new audience show.

Sent using NCC-1701
By 1Lemon
I watched sky for the first time live with a mate for the Singapore gp, he summed it up quite nicely.

"We the exception of Brundel, nobody there seems like they enjoy it, there's no passion no fun, it looks like their all being paid to work and not being paid to live a dream. And i feel like nobody likes anyone else.

Also who's that idiot interviewer that keeps saying obvious things to drivers like asking Bottas if his tyres caused any issues?...."
By Jabberwocky
I am a bit worried about what the Sky F1 show wants to ask Nicolas Hamilton

By LewEngBridewell
I am a bit worried about what the Sky F1 show wants to ask Nicolas Hamilton

:rofl::rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!