FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By robyred
Hi all

My name is Roberto and I'm 28. I was borned in Cagliari but now I'm living in Turin. I'm a big supporter of Team Ferrari and I love Nando!!!!
I hope we can share the passion for F1 togheter!!

See you soon

Roberto :hooli-popcorn:
By Jabberwocky
welcome to the forum mate :-)

I am sure the rest of the tifosi will be in shortly to say hello :-)
By What's Burning?
Welcome, you'll find a lot of very knowledgeable F1 fans, as well as some very passionate Ferrari fans as well. Here are our forum member guidelines so you know how we try to keep the peace and harmony around here. We also have a special Tifosi area you can join, but it's generally more fun out here than in there. :D
By racechick
Welcome Robyred :wavey: Glad you've joined us and Looking forward to hearing your views. :) it helps to be a little bit mad in this place :hehe:
By sagi58
...We also have a special Tifosi area you can join, but it's generally more fun out here than in there. :D

And, yet, sometimes, a little quiet is exactly what the doctor ordered!! :P
By Hammer278
...We also have a special Tifosi area you can join, but it's generally more fun out here than in there. :D

Don't think anyone visits F1 forums for some 'quiet' Sagi...unless they enjoy speaking to themselves. :hehe:

Welcome Roberto...the forum could use more Ferrari fans to keep up with the others! :wavey:
By spankyham
Welcome Roberto
By sagi58

Don't think anyone visits F1 forums for some 'quiet' Sagi...unless they enjoy speaking to themselves. :hehe:

Too true; but, then again, "fun" isn't always necessarily loud! :wink:
By Hammer278
No such thing as loud on this forum (except for Geets entertaining HUGE BOLD CELEBRATIONS), only active/inactive threads.
By LewEngBridewell
Hello mate, welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Hope you stick around :thumbup:
By robyred
Thank you all again!
Unconsciously I've started a little forum with my thread!!! I gather from your reply that the most people aren't ferrari's supporter. Is it true? just for curiosity!!

See our F1 related articles too!