FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By What's Burning?
So Brits like humongous mammaries... black men like big booties, hispanic men like a double scoop of everything any other generalizations we can make?
By vaptin
So Brits like humongous mammaries... black men like big booties, hispanic men like double scoop of everything any other generalizations we can make?

Formula 1 fans like females?
By What's Burning?
So Brits like humongous mammaries... black men like big booties, hispanic men like double scoop of everything any other generalizations we can make?

hmmm.... even the female ones?
By vaptin

hmmm.... even the female ones?

Sure. They realise the rarity as well :whistling:
By Plane_Jane
:yikes: Is it a necessity to like other women :-( I kind of enjoy men ;-)

I don't have big scoops either
By What's Burning?
Ms. Plane Jane, after careful consideration of your avatar, I've concluded that it would look better if the tongues were pierced.
By darwin dali
Ms. Plane Jane, after careful consideration of your avatar, I've concluded that it would look better if the tongues were pierced.

With hooks so they can interlock :twisted::whip:
By Plane_Jane

With hooks so they can interlock :twisted::whip:

eeeeew
By racechick
Hi all,I have been lurking for a while and thought I would pop in to say Hi

how can you be nasty about little Andy-wandy, he makes me laugh with some of his posts.

You've been lurking long enough to actually have a favorite moderator? :yikes:

Andy-wandy... the guy that posted THIS is your favorite moderator?

Why oh why did you lurk so long?

No that is Jabby-Wabbsy's post. I think my fav Mod would have to be Racechick, she is all about girl power

Well welcome, welcome Jane :P I love you already!!!. And you mention Lewis!!! :D You're right up there girl!!
By andrew
If Plane Jane turns out to be a Plane Jim some folks are going to be quite shocked. :hehe:
By racechick
If Plane Jane turns out to be a Plane Jim some folks are going to be quite shocked. :hehe:

Won't worry me. his/her credentials seem well in order!!
By andrew

Won't worry me. his/her credentials seem well in order!!

Time will tell.
By vaptin
Wait it's just occurred to me we've been given consent to have and post about favourite mods :twisted:
Let's do members too! :whip:
And how can you have favourites without least favourites?
Last edited by vaptin on 18 Aug 12, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
By Jabberwocky
Wait it's just occurred to me we've been given consent to have and post about favourite mods :twisted:
Let's to members too! :whip:
And how can you have favourites without least favourites?

That means you will also have to post your least liked Mod, think how that could end!

See our F1 related articles too!